Chapter 44

Megan's pov

It's been a week since we went clubbing and today, Calum and Emma were both ill. I was looking after them both.

"You okay baby?" I asked, stroking Calum's head as he lay in bed.

"No, I feel like shit," he frowned.

"Can I get you anything?" I questioned.

"I could do with a cuddle," he said.

"I would, but I really need to go and check on Emma," I replied.

"How is she?" He frowned.

"She's doing ok, I think. She's been sick a few times so I better keep checking on her," I replied.

"Aw, bless her, can she come and have a cuddle with me, considering we're both ill?" He asked.

"I'll go and get her," I smiled, walking to Emma's room. I picked her up out of her bed as she was still awake.

"Are you doing okay, princess?" I questioned, kissing her head.

"Let's go and have a cuddle with daddy," I smiled, walking back to Calum.

"Here's the lil princess," he smiled, when I walked into the room. I handed Emma over to Calum and he cuddled her into his arms. He put her under the covers with him and wraps his arms around her.

"She looks so small in that bed," I giggled, looking at them both.

"I hope she's not sick on me," he joked, kissing her head.

"Yeah let's hope not. I'm going to get some food because I'm hungry. Try and get some rest babe. If you need me for anything or you want me to take Emma just shout me or text me, okay?" I said.

"Yeah, I'll try and sleep now. Thanks for looking after us," he smiled.

"Your welcome," I replied leaving the room.

I got myself some lunch and relaxed downstairs, watching to for a bit. I constantly checked on Calum and Emma, mostly to make sure Emma was okay. She woke up a few hours ago but now was back asleep in her own bed.

"Calum," I whispered, stroking his head. He was asleep but he needed to wake up now or he would not be able to sleep tonight.

"Calum, you need to wake up baby," I said, rubbing my hands through his hair. His forehead was very hot so he still must be ill.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me. I was sat cross legged next to him. I had put Emma back in her own bed.

"Your really hot Cal," I said, holding my hand on his forehead.

"I'm feeling cold though," he replied.

"You're really not well, are you?" I frowned.

"No, I hoped I would feel better tonight," he replied.

"Let me get you a cold flannel to put on your head. It's so hot, babe," I said, getting off the bed. I walked downstairs and got a flannel. I placed it under the cold water and let it soak. I brought it back up to Calum.

"I'm going to put this on your head, alright?" I questioned.

"Yeah, that's ok," he said. I sat back down on the bed next to him and placed it on his head.

"Does it feel ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, it feels good," he smiled.

"Do you want to get out of bed?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll come sit downstairs with you," he replied.

"Alright, I'll get you some blankets and stuff so you can relax on the sofa," I explained. He smiled and I left, getting all the stuff I needed. I set up a little comfy area on the sofa for him, filled with blankets and pillows. I also got out some snacks and drinks, incase he was feeling hungry. He came stumbling down the stairs and into the living room. He smiled as soon as he saw what I had done.