Chapter 35

Calum's pov

We have now started our tour and have been playing for 2 months. We were now in the UK and we only had few more shows left until we move to another place.

"What's wrong with you today?" Michael asked, sitting next to me.

We were sitting backstage, before getting ready to perform.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know, you just seem really down today. You okay?" He questioned.

"I don't know, Michael. It's really hitting me today," I sighed.

"What is?" He asked.

"Just being away from Megan and Emma. It's been 4 months and we still have another 4 months until I can see them again. We are now on the other side of the world to them and I fucking miss them!" I explained.

"I know Calum, I'm missing home too. We're half way there though," he said.

"I can hardly even talk to them right now. The time zones are basically the opposite and its so hard! I miss my two girls, Michael!" I replied.

"I know you do Cal. I know. What are going to do though?" He questioned.

"I just want to go home, Michael. Even just for a few days!" I said.

"You could ask, I'm sure you'd be allowed to," he said.

"I will ask," I answered.

"Please cheer up though, especially on stage. The fans want to see us happy," Michael explained.

"I'll try," I sighed, going back onto my phone.

All I want to do is go home...

Megan's pov

What the hell was that?

I sat up and let my eyes adjust to the light. I had fallen asleep on the sofa and it was now around 5pm. Emma was still asleep.

I heard a noise come from upstairs and then one from the kitchen. I ran to the kitchen, cautiously opening the door and looking around. There was nothing different, except the window was open but I may have left it open. I then ran upstairs and went straight to Emma's room, where she was still asleep. I looked around her room and then to the window and looked outside. On the grass below, I saw Calum's ladder laying across the floor. What the fuck? I then looked back at the window and saw that it wasn't shut properly and was open a little. I panicked and grabbed Emma from her bed who immediately started crying. I took her downstairs and I locked all of the doors. I picked up my phone and rang Calum.

No answer..

I rang again.

No answer..

"Ugh!" I groaned.

I then decided to ring Mia.

"Hello?" She questioned.

"Can I come over?" I said quickly.

"Uh, yeah sure! Everything okay?" She questioned.

"Not really, I'll leave now!" I said and hung up the phone.

I then rang for a taxi which arrived in the next 5 minutes. I left the house with Emma and got in the taxi which took me to Mias house. I got out and ran to the door.

"Megan! Are you okay?" She asked opening the door.

"I don't know!" I said, walking inside.

"What's happened?" She questioned.