Chapter 22

Megan's pov
29 weeks pregnant

We have just arrive at the airport to go home. Calum and I tried to fit as much as we could into our suitcases but the rest was going to be shipped home as there wasn't enough room to bring it all back home. I was sad to be going home as I've had such an amazing time away with everyone but I was excited to get back and prepare for our little baby. We boarded the plane and we sat in the same way as before. Calum and I got food straight away again and then we slept. We didn't sleep as long as we did last time so for last hour and a half we watched a movie. We finally landed and got off the plane. We collected our luggage and left the airport. There wasn't any fans waiting as no one knew when they were coming home so luckily we could get straight into the taxis.

"You excited to be home?" Calum asked.

"Yeah, I was sad to leave but I want to get everyone ready for our girl," I smiled.

"Me too, I'm so excited," he replied.

It was 10pm when we got home, so I went straight to bed. I think Calum stayed up for a while but I was too tired.

...

The morning was spent unpacking everything and sorting out our house.

"Is everything done now?" I asked.

"Yeah I think so!" He smiled.

"Shall we plan out our girls room then? We better get working on it!" I asked.

"Yeah, let's go and have a look," he replied.

We walked to her room which was next to our room and went inside. It was a large room. There was a big window opposite the door that had a little seating area. There was loads of space here for when she grows up.

"So I was thinking, we could have three of the walls white and then one which shall be baby pink," I explained, pointing at the walls.

"I like it! And maybe we could put the crib here and then she could have a play mat in the corner," he explained pointing in different areas of the room.

"Then we could have a little wardrobe here and a changing table over here," I added.

"We could also have a toy box here and a bookshelf against that wall," Calum replied.

"Maybe we could get some fairy wall art and put it on that wall!" I smiled.

"This is so fucking exciting!" Calum giggled.

"Shall we get shopping?" I questioned.

"Yeah, let's go!" He smiled.

We did all of the shopping online as we were too tired to go out anywhere. We bought a large white crib, changing table, toy box, wall art and some toys. We also got some paints for the walls.

"This is going to be perfect babe!" Calum smiled.

"I've never seen you so excited!" I giggled.

"Well, what's more exciting than this?" He smiled.

"I have no idea," I agreed.

Some of the objects arrived later that day and we were able to put them in the room. The paints also arrived so Calum and I decided we would start painting now. I began on the pink and Calum began on the white.

I completed half of my wall and Calum completed one wall and a bit of another wall.

"Hey Megan!" Calum said.

"What?" I questioned, turning around to see Calum stood right in front of me. He brought his hand up and wiped it down my cheek.

"You didn't just do that Calum Hood!" I shouted, feeling the wet paint on my cheek.

I bent down, putting my hand in the paint and looked over at Calum.

"Don't you fucking dare Megan!" He said, watching me.

"Or what?" I smirked, walking towards him and rubbing the paint all over his chest.

He bent down and got more paint and put it anywhere he could on my body. I did the same to him, rubbing it all around his face.

"Alright alright, stop!" I laughed, after we were both covered in paint.

"I look ridiculous babe!" Calum laughed.

"You should see yourself!" I smiled.

"You go get cleaned up, I'll tidy the room," he said, kissing pecking my lips.

"Thank you babe," I smiled, going to the bathroom and taking a bath.

This was going to be hard to get off...

About 30 minutes later, I got out the bath with all the paint off me and met Calum in our bedroom.

"Hey babe, is it all off?" He asked.

"Yeah, pretty much. Your turn!" I giggled.

"Wish me luck," he laughed, leaving the room and going to the bathroom.

I dried myself and my hair and put my comfy pajamas on. I went downstairs an ordered some pizza for us both and got some blankets out the cupboard.

The door bell soon rang and I collected the pizza and paid for it. Calum got out of the bathroom and put on his grey joggers and no top.

"You ordered pizza?" He asked, coming into the living room.

"Yeah! I was hungry, obviously, so I ordered pizza and got some blankets out so we can cuddle and watch films," I giggled, climbing into the blankets.

"Your so fucking cute Meg, you know that?" He smirked, climbing into the blankets next to me.

"Shut up and eat the pizza," I smiled, shoving pizza into my mouth.

"Wow calm down Meg, its not going anywhere!" Calum joked.

"I'm hungry shut up!" I smiled.

"Alright alright, I get it!" He laughed.

"So, how you liking the baby's room?" I asked.

"It looks so cool, especially when it's all painted too," he replied.

"I know, I'm beginning to get so excited for the baby now!" I smiled.

"It's less than 2 months now. That's so close! Then I will be able to hold another princess in my arms," he replied.

"See, you're so fucking cute too!" I giggled.

"Shut up and eat the pizza!" He mocked me. I rolled my eyes and shoved pizza into my mouth.

I loved nights like this with Calum. I'm going to miss it when he leaves. I guess I'll have to get used to him.

"I love you so much..." I smiled.

"Why you say that?" He asked.

"I don't know, just came to mind, I guess," I smiled.

"Well, you know I love you too," he said, kissing me.

His lips will alway be my favorite.

Always.

Even when he leaves for 6 months.

I shall wait for him to come home.

"You want to go to bed?" Calum asked me.

"Uh, yeah, I'm pretty tired. Are you coming?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'll give you some bedtime cuddles," he smiled.

And this is why Calum Hood is my favorite..