Chapter 7

Megan May

"She's going to hate me Calum!" I panicked. Calum and I were sat in my room, waiting for my mum to get home from work.

"She's your mum babe," he said.

"Not everyone's mum is as chilled as yours.." I replied.

"I know, but we need to do this!" Calum smiled, rubbing his thumb across my hand which was currently linked with his.

"After, can we get pizza?" I asked.

"We just ate Meg!" Calum said.

"I have to eat for two remember!" I replied.

"Alright, we shall get pizza but let's see what happens here first," he smiled.

I heard the front door open and shut again.

"That's my mum.." I said.

"Come on, let's do this!" Calum answered, standing up and pulling me up too. He followed me out of my room and downstairs to where my mum was.

"Hey mum.." I said.

"Hi," she replied. She looked up and noticed Calum was here too.

"Can we speak to you about something?" I asked. She nodded and we all went into the kitchen.

"What do you need to talk about?" She asked. I looked at Calum who gave me a smile.

"Uh, well.. I'm er.." I paused. I couldn't say it.

"Megan's pregnant!" Calum blurted. I look up at Calum in shock and then looked at my mum.

"What!" My mum shouted. I stayed silent and so did Calum.

"Tell me this isn't true Megan!" My mum said. I sat in silence.

"You're so fucking stupid Megan! You're so young and you're already having a child! Fucking slut!" She shouted.

"Don't call her that!" Calum interrupted.

"You're no better! You got her pregnant!" She shouted back at him.

"Mum.." I began to speak but she soon interrupted.

"No Megan! Just fucking leave! I don't even want to look at you right now!" She said. I stood up and left my house I went outside and sat on the grass in front of my house. Calum didn't follow. I have no idea what he was doing but he didn't come out.

I cried. I brought my knees up to my chest and put my head down and cried. I cried so hard. I've fucked everything up. Everything. I'm so fucking stupid.

A few minutes later, Calum came out.

"Come on babe, get in the car!" He said, lifting me off the floor.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To get pizza," he smiled as we walked to his car.

"Calum.." I began.

"It's fine Megan, we shall talk about it when we get back to mine. Let's get some pizza and we shall eat it at my house, okay?" He said. I nodded and climbed into his car.

He drove to Dominos where he picked up a pizza for us and came back to the car. He drove back to his house and we both got out and walked into his house.

Calum Hood

"Go upstairs, okay?" I said. Megan nodded and ran up the stairs to my room. I walked into the kitchen where my mum was.

"Uh, hey mum," I said.

"How did it go?" She asked. I just shook my head.

"Megan's going to be staying here for a while. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Yeah of course. Was it really that bad?" My mum asked.

"Yeah, her mum told her to leave. Megan's pretty upset so we're going to eat this pizza and probably watch something," I explained.

"Okay, make sure she's okay," my mum smiled. I was about to leave when my mum spoke again.

"Oh Calum! Take good care of her. Especially these next few months. They will be hard and she will become very moody. Just make sure she's okay," my mum explained. I nodded and went upstairs to see Megan.

"Hey babe, here's the pizza," I smiled. I placed the pizza in front of her and then sat next to her.

"What did you say to my mum?" She asked.

"Uh, I just told her that what she said and did was wrong and that you would be staying with me for a while," I explained.

"I can't stay here Calum," she frowned.

"Of course you can. I'm here for you babe, you can stay here as long as you need. My mum is fine with it. Don't worry!" I smiled.

"Thanks Calum," she also smiled.

We both ate the pizza, her having more than me, and then sat in my bed together.

"You okay babe?" I asked.

"I'm alright, just tired and scared, I guess," she replied.

"Yeah, I'm pretty scared too, but we can get through this. Together," I smiled, hugging her.

"What gender do you want the baby to be?" She asked me.

"I'm really not bothered. If we had a boy it would be cool because I could play football with him and teach him to become sick on the bass and guitar. If we had a girl it would also be so amazing, she'd be my little princess and we could have cool days out and she could also learn the guitar and bass. How about you?" I smiled, thinking about having a little Meg and I.

"I don't mind either, I think either would be cool," she smiled.

"Have you thought of any names?" I questioned.

"I'm not really to sure, I haven't really thought about it," she said.

"We have loads of time to think of some. I'm so excited for the baby to come out," I giggled, rubbing her tummy, which didn't look much bigger yet as its only been a month.

"Me too," she smiled.

"Do you think we should find somewhere to live together?" I asked.

"I guess, but I don't have much money and I don't want you to be the one that buys it all!" She said.

"Don't worry about the money babe," I replied. She smiled and so did I. I hope I'm with her for the rest of my life. She was so beautiful and amazing. Hopefully this child will bring us closer together.

A/n
Sorry it's quite short! Will update soon! :)