Chapter 33

Megan's pov

It's been a 2 weeks since Calum left. I've been talking to him each day and I've been feeling okay so far. I've only had a few tears because of him but it's not been too bad. Today I was going to drop Emma off at Calum's mums and then go shopping as there isn't much food in the house and then I shall probably spend the rest of the day with Calum's mum and Emma.

I had breakfast and fed Emma too. I then got a quick shower and got changed. I did my hair and then got Emma changed. Calum's mum came to pick me and Emma up and I put her car seat in her car.

"Hey, thank you for this. I just really needed to get some food in our house," I explained.

"Hello, it's fine. I love looking after this one," she smiled, driving back to her house.

"She's getting so big now," I replied.

"I know, she's beautiful," she said back.

We arrived at her house and I got a taxi from her house to the supermarket. I really should learn to drive. I got out the taxi and walked towards the supermarket.

As I was closer to the door, I saw a few people gathered in the distance, wearing dark clothes. I decided to completely ignore them and go straight inside. I got all the basic necessities and a few extra treats before I left again. I walked outside and called a taxi to come and get me. I waited by a wall for the taxi to come and then it eventually did. It took me back to Calum's mums and I brought the shopping inside.

"Hey, I'm back!" I smiled, entering the house.

"Hello, you done your shopping?" She questioned.

"Yeah, all done! How was the little princess?" I smiled, picking up Emma and kissing her head.

"Perfect, like normal," she replied.

"Do you want to go out for lunch?" I asked.

"I'd love to! I know a little cafe by the park that we could go to!" She smiled.

"Sounds great!" I replied. We got in the car and drove to the cafe that she was talking about. It was actually very pretty. We got inside and there was a nice table by the window that we chose to sit at. I sat Emma on my knee as she was wide away and gave her a toy to play with.

"So how are you doing?" Calum's mum asked.

"I'm doing doing. Better than I though I would be doing to be honest. I'm a little tired as I need to get up in the night to stop Emma from crying and sometimes I just lie awake missing Calum. I do wish he was here still but he's having a great time an I'm happy for him," I explained.

"Yeah, I miss him a lot too. I'm glad he's happy though and I know he would want you both there with him. I'm just glad he found someone like you," she smiled.

"Aw, thank you. I'm lucky to have him too," I replied.

"He's grown into such a gentleman when he's around you!" She answered.

"Yeah, it's so sweet," I grinned.

We ordered some food and drinks and they soon arrived.