Chapter 38

Megan's pov

"Emma!" I said, watching her crawl away from me.

"Come back!" I sighed, standing up following her.

I picked her up and brought her back to the sofa.

"You're a little monkey!" I smiled, tickling her tummy. She giggled and fought against me. Her little laugh was the cutest.

I sat her next to me and put the kids programs on tv. I tried to go through my Twitter but I began to fell asleep. I need to stay awake. I was so tired. I didn't have the nightmares every night, anymore but I do have them often. I was able to get some rest most nights so it wasn't too bad anymore. I can't wait for Calum to come home tomorrow. Everything bad should end. No one has come back to the house since the break in and I had hardly ever left the house. I know Calum's Mum was worried as I kept telling her I was busy for the past month or two, but hopefully she doesn't ask when I next see her. I was able to hide my tiredness more as it wasn't too bad. Emma was a perfect sleeper now. She hardly woke up. She just sits with her toys and crawls around.

I've bought some baby gates so I don't lose her around the house and she can't get into mischief.

"You excited to see daddy tomorrow?" I smiled, as she sat with Luke's penguin toy. She was still obsessed with it.

"I am. You might not remember him," I said, which kind of saddened me a bit. He's missed so much, I just wish he could have been here.

We sat for a while on the sofa, watching the children's programs and I manage to keep myself awake.

I then made Emma some food as it was her tea time. She loved pasta so I made her some and put some sauce with it. I slowly fed it to her, having my own conversation with her, even though she won't understand or reply.

After I fed her, I got her changed into her pajamas. A few days ago, I did some online shopping and bought Emma lots of new clothes as she had grown out of most of her old ones and I also bought her some new pajamas which were really cute it was an white all in one with little giraffes on them and they came with some socks to match.

I grabbed her blanket and took her downstairs. I grabbed her penguin toy and sat her on the sofa, all wrapped up in her blanket and gave her the penguin toy to hold. I put on some tv for her to watch as well so she was entertained.

I decided to go on the laptop and start looking at Christmas presents for people as it was only a few weeks away. I started to have a look at what I could buy Calum. I had a look through a lot of websites not finding anything he would like. I give up and went onto Twitter. The boys are doing their last show tonight and I could see the fans were sad. They arrive at the airport at 7pm tomorrow and I'm going to meet Calum there.

I looked over at Emma who was nearly falling asleep.

"Let me get you some milk, princess," I smiled and went to the kitchen. I grabbed her bottle and filled it with milk before coming back to her. I sat her on my lap and fed her the bottle. I could see she was falling asleep as I fed it to her.

By the time it was nearly empty, she was pretty much asleep. I held her in my chest and carried her to her room.

"Goodnight princess. I love you," I said, kissing her forehead and laying her down. I left the room and went back downstairs. I ate some of the leftover pasta and watched some tv.

I ended up falling asleep on the sofa but I woke up a few hours later and managed to take myself to bed, checking on Emma on the way there. I put on one of Calum's shirts before curling up into the double bed. I was so excited to finally have Calum back, sleeping next to me again and giving me late night cuddles. I've missed everything about him. His lips, hands, kisses, cuddles, hair, jokes etc. I just can't wait to finally have him back and maybe everything shall go back to normal.

No more nightmares.

No more voices.

Just happiness. That's all I need.

*~*

I woke up at around 8am and Emma was still asleep. I went downstairs and got some breakfast. I sat on the sofa and ate it whilst watching tv.

I slept through the whole night with nothing bad happening. Maybe everything was going back to normal today?

About an hour later, Emma woke up and I brought her downstairs and fed her some breakfast.

"Daddy is coming home today!" I smiled, when she finished her breakfast.

"He's going to be surprised when he sees how big you've actually gotten!" I added.

I put her on the carpet in the living room so she could play with her toys. Obviously she picks up the penguin one first.

"I'm so happy Luke gave you that thing. He's going to be even happier himself!" I giggled, watching her play with it. I eventually decided to take a shower so I put Emma back in her crib as I did. Once I got out, I brought her into my room whilst I got changed and dried my hair. I was looking so much better than I did last month. My eyes weren't red anymore and I was less pale. I was still a little tired but I felt okay. I applied some make up, to hide where I did look tired and put my hair into two braids and put on the bandana Ashton had bought me for my birthday, which I loved. I was wearing some black leggings and an oversized sweater with my black converse.

"Now let's get you ready!" I said, picking up Emma and going into her room. I went into her wardrobe and pulled out some black leggings. I then found a top that I had ordered online. It was a mini '5 Seconds Of Summer' top. I smiled to myself as I put it with the leggings.

I changed her into the clothes and she looked so cute. I decided to take a picture of her in the top and tweeted it.

'@MeganMay: Ready to see the boys today with their number one fan!'

The boys wouldn't see it as they were on a plane on their way home. I smiled to myself and then put on her little white converse.

I brought her downstairs and put her with her toys.

The day slowly passed by. I spent it waiting and waiting for the time to go by. Finally it was time for Calum's mum to pick me and Emma up and take us to the airport.

"Hello!" I smiled, putting Emma into the car seat.

"Hi, you excited?" Calum's Mum asked.

"Very! I can't wait to see them!" I said, getting into the passenger seat.

"Me neither, it feels like it's been forever!" She replied.

"I know, I think Calum will be so shocked about how much Emma has grown," I explained.

"Me too, she's such a big girl now!" Calum's mum smiled.

Emma made noises from the back the whole way their. She couldn't talk yet but she was able to make little sounds. It was cute.

We arrived 10 minutes early to the airport and there was a lot of fans waiting outside for them to arrive. Luckily there was security there and they guided us inside. I was holding Emma and Calum's Mum followed behind us. We got to the waiting area and Mia was already there.

"Hey, Mia!" I smiled, putting Emma down on my lap.

"Hey! I'm so excited to see them all!" She replied.

"We all are!" I giggled.

"Do you want me to hold Emma when they come so you can go to Calum straight away?" Calum's mum asked.

"Yeah, please. That would be great!" I smiled.

We waited a torturous 10 minutes and it turned 7 o'clock.

Any second now, my life shall go back to normal..

Pregnant? || Calum HoodOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara