Chapter 1

So this book is currently being edited as I'm aware of the many mistakes made throughout.

Megan May

"He's here!" I heard my Mum shout.

I grabbed my purse and phone and left my room. On my way out I took a quick glance at myself in the mirror. I pulled my long, brunette hair in front of my shoulders, adjusted my red dress which looked so much better on me than I thought it would, boosting my confidence for once; then went downstairs. I opened the front door and on the other side stood Calum. My tall and gorgeous idiot.

"Megan! You ready to go?" He grinned widely, walking in front of me and holding his hand for me to grab.

"Yeah let's go!" I smiled, taking his hand and walking to his car. He opened the door for me and I climbed inside. He then went to sit in the drivers seat.

"Do you have their presents?" I questioned as he drove away from my house. Ashton and Luke were having a joint birthday party tonight as their birthdays are close together.

"Yeah they're in the back," Calum answered. I had left my present at Calum's for him to bring as it was easier and knowing me, I probably would have broken them.

"You look so hot tonight babe!" Calum continued.

"You're not looking so bad yourself, Hood!" I giggled.

We drove to Luke's house, where the party was taking place. Calum and I hopped out of the car, grabbing their presents and going to the door. I had bought Luke a new guitar and  Ashton a new drum for his drum kit. Calum had advised me on which to buy them both because I had no idea about anything to do with instruments.

The door opened and Luke stood in the doorway, greeting us both.

"Yay, hey guys!" Luke smiled, inviting us inside.

"Happy birthday Luke!" I said, passing him the guitar, which had been wrapped up.

"Thanks!" He smiled. He placed the package on his pile, probably to open later. I then went and did the same to Ashton.

"Thank you!" He giggled, with his usual cute and high pitched giggle, placing it on his pile.

I gave both Luke and Ashton a hug.

"Where's mine?" I heard a very familiar voice say.

"Mikey!" I shouted, running and hugging him.

"Hey Megan!" He laughed.

"What about me?" I heard Calum sulk. I walked over to Calum, kissed his cheek and gave him a hug.

"Happy now?" I smiled.

"Of course," he smirked.

We all helped Luke and Ashton set up the party until, it was time for the guests to arrive. Calum and I both got a beer and sat on one of the sofas.

The party was going well. Everyone was having a good time, from what I could see. Everyone was also drunk within an hour or two. There was alcohol everywhere and food everywhere but nobody really cared at this moment. I guess Luke will in the morning...

Soon the music stopped and the lights went out. Michael brought in a very large cake and the candles were lit. Everyone sang 'Happy Birthday' and Luke and Ashton blew the candles out together. We all grabbed a piece of cake and talked whilst eating it. Soon the party continued. The music started again and everyone was back drinking. Calum and I had one of the sofas. I was straddling his lap, taking a sip of my drink every few moments.