Chapter 9

9 weeks pregnant...

Megan's pov

"Whatever Calum, just go!" I said, turning and leaving the room. These past few weeks have been getting tougher. I seem to be in a constant bad mood and always eating. Calum gets the worst of it though. I flip out at him all the time, even when he doesn't do anything. I feel bad, I do. But I can't control my mood swings. In fact, I was annoyed at him now..

"I'm sorry Meg! I will stay for a bit and we can.." He began.

"No just go!" I shouted back. I walked up to his room and lay on his bed. Basically, I had asked him if we could cuddle and eat some ice cream and he said that he couldn't because he needed to go to the shop with Michael and Ashton and get some things. I know he's trying to help, I do. He didn't really do much wrong actually, now I think about it. Why was I such a bitch to him? I'm just really cranky and stressed.

I lay on his bed for a while, guessing that Calum did leave. I picked up my phone and rang Luke.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey Luke, you busy?" I asked.

"Uhh no not really, just in the car with Ashton and Michael. How are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm just stressed and I'm being horrible to Calum," I sighed.

"I'm sure he understands!" Luke replied.

"Aren't Michael and Ashton suppose to be at the store with Calum?" I asked.

"Uhh... Yeah.. They are on their way." He answered.

"Oh okay..." I said, suspiciously.

"I've got to go, speak to you soon!" Luke said, quickly before hanging up the phone. I put my phone down and lay back on the bed. Well, that was weird...

Calum's pov

I waited outside the store for Michael, Ashton and Luke to arrive. I saw Ashton's car arrive in the car park.

"Ashton, come and get some stuff from the store with me, Luke and Michael, stay here, okay?" I said.

"Yeah yeah!" Michael said.

Ashton and I walked into the store together.

"What you thinking?" He asked me.

"Cake?" I suggested.

"Yeah, let's do it!" Ashton smiled.

We went to the cake section and picked out a large chocolate cake.

"Balloons?" Ashton said. I nodded and we went to the party selection. We picked up some balloons and then bought some snacks. We went to the checkout and paid for the items before returning to his car.

"Do you have the presents?" I asked.

"Yeah, they're  in the back," Luke said.

"Right, on the way there we shall blow up these balloons, alright?" I said.

They both agreed and we blew up the balloons as we drove back to my house. Megan will not be expecting this surprise. The balloons were done as we pulled up to my house. I went inside first and checked to make sure Megan was upstairs. I then guided the boys into the house and set up all the balloons, banners, presents and cake.

"Right, I'm going to get Meg, wait here!" I said, leaving the room and going upstairs.

"Hey babe," I said walking in the room.

"Hey," she mumbled.

"I have a surprise for you!" I said.