Chapter 50

Calum's pov

Today's interview was good, actually. I was only asked one question about my family but I was expecting that. Most of the questions were actually about our music and our careers. That's what I like in interviews. We have now just finished our acoustic show and I was buzzing to get home. Today, the swimming pool was finished. I could get home and go straight in. It was also hot today so I was happy to go into the pool.

"Do you want to come back to my house? The pools finished building," I asked.

"Yeah, but I need to go and get some swimming trunks," Ashton replied.

"Me too," Luke added.

"Same," Michael also said.

"That's fine, come round whenever you can. We can have a little pool party!" I smiled.

"Okay, we'll see you later then," Michael said.

"Bye," I replied, getting into my car. I drove back to my house and ran straight upstairs, without going to Megan first.

I got changed into my trunks and looked out the window. I saw Megan lying on a sun bed in her bikini and Emma was in a swimming costume. I also noticed Squid running around the grass. The pool was big and it looked amazing. I don't think Megan or Emma has been in it yet as she may of been waiting for me. I ran downstairs, out the door and jumped straight into the pool.

"Calum! Your home!" Megan smiled, giggling at me in the pool.

"You waited for me to come home before you went in the pool, didn't you?" I questioned.

"Yeah, you bought it!" She replied, walking over to the pool.

"I know. I've invited Luke, Mike and Ash to come over and we can have a little party," I explained.

"Alright, but no drinking until Emma's gone to bed," she replied.

"What?" I sulked.

"We have to be responsible whilst Emma's around the pool," she explained.

"I know, I agree," I said.

"I'm going to put on Emma's armbands and then we shall join you," she explained, walking over to Emma.

She looked so good in her bikini. She always has had an amazing figure and it still amazes me after all these years.

"Is it warm?" Megan asked, walking back to the pool with Emma.

"It's not that warm, it's a bit cold," I explained.

She took a step into the pool and she carried Emma down.

She slowly placed her into the water until she was floating by herself. I came over to them and pulled Emma into the centre of the pool. She kept smiling and kicking her feet.

"You like it?" I giggled, watching how happy she was.

Megan got Emma's inflatable ring and brought it over to us. I placed Emma in it and then gently pushed her so she floated around the pool.

"This is amazing!" Megan smiled, swimming over to me.

"I know! It's so nice," I replied.

"How was your day?" She asked.

"Good, the interviewers questions were so much better today and I think the acoustic went well," I explained.

"That's good, at least you're happy!" She smiled.

"Yeah, how's your day been?" I asked, putting my arms around her as we watched Emma.