Chapter 4

Megan May

"I don't want any, thanks," I said as Calum handed me a cup with some sort of alcoholic drink in. Obviously, I wasn't allowed to drink. Being pregnant is so hard. No alcohol for 9 whole months.

"Come on babe!" Calum said. I looked up at Luke who shook his head.

"I don't want any babe," I replied.

"Meg, you never turn down alcohol!" Calum laughed thinking I was joking.

"We don't want her to throw up here Calum! She may still be ill," Luke added for me.

"Yeah that's true! My mum will kill me if there sick all over my floor!" Michael said.

"Can I just have water please babe?" I asked Calum.

"Yeah sure," he said, leaving the room and getting me some water.

"Thanks!" I whispered to Luke.

"Please tell him soon!" Luke replied. I nodded and turned my attention back to Calum who had just come back with my drink.

"Thank you!" I smiled as he handed me the drink.

"Your welcome," he said, sitting next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder and his arm came around me.

"I guess if you're not drinking, we won't be having any fun tonight?" He said. Normally when Calum and I got drunk, we would have a little fun, just like at Luke and Ashton's party.

"Sorry babe, not tonight," I replied.

"Babe, we haven't done anything in like 3 weeks. You've been ill and I miss you," he said.

"I'm sorry, we shall soon, alright?" I said.

"Alright then," he replied.

"I love you.." I muttered nervously.

"I love you too babe," he smiled.

All of the boys were drunk now but I was still not drinking. I knew I shouldn't because of the baby. Calum and I had gone back to his house and were in his room. He was quite drunk now.

He came and sat on the bed with me and kissed my cheek. I turned to look at him and he then kissed my lips. I kissed back of course and the kiss became more passionate. I put my leg over his body and sat on his lap so I was straddling his waist. He deepened the kiss before pulling away to catch his breath.

"I've miss your lips so much," he said, as he kissed along my neck.

"I've missed yours too," I smiled.

"Your so beautiful, you know?" He said and he moved to my neck.

"Calum.." I moaned as he kissed my sweet spot.

"I've missed your moans too," he giggled. I smiled and began to grind my hips against his.

"I want you so bad babe," he whispered against my lips.

"Calum I can't," I said back.

"Why babe?" He groaned.

"I'm just too tired and I've been ill. As soon as I'm better, you can." I replied.

"Fine, shall we sleep then?" He sighed.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Just one more kiss," he said before smashing his lips back against mine.

I had to go back to the doctors today. Luke was picking me up at 2pm and he was taking me there again. I think Calum's getting suspicious as I've hardly touched him all week. I really want to tell him. I do. I'm just so fucking scared of his reaction. What if he leaves? What if I'm just left alone with this baby?

I got ready and waited for Luke outside. I still hadn't told my mum about it either, which will not go down well. Luke arrived a few minutes later and I got into his car.

"Let's go to the doctors then," he smiled. I nodded and he drove off.

We walked in and waited to be called.

"You nervous?" Luke asked.

"Not as nervous as last time," I said.

"Yeah, I still can't believe this is happening!" He said.

"Neither, I still don't know what to do!" I answered.

It wasn't too long of a wait. Luke came in with me again and I sat in the seat in front of the Doctor. He looked over at Luke and back to me.

"Still haven't told your boyfriend?" He questioned. I shook my head and he sighed.

"Megan, you need to tell him," he said. I nodded and he continued.

"So today I'm just going to give you some advice on what you should eat and not eat or drink," he explained.

"Okay." I answered.

"Well first of all, I would stay away from alcohol. It can harm the baby and even kill them. I would try not to drink it until you've given birth. Also if you smoke, I would stay away from that too as it can harm the baby," he started. He went through all the other things and give me some more advice.

"So that's everything, I should see you again in two weeks," the doctor finished.

"Okay, thank you!" I smiled.

"Also Megan, make sure you tell your boyfriend before I next see you! We need to speak to him too!" He smiled. I nodded and left with Luke.

"Shall we go back to Ashton's, I think Calum and Michael are there," Luke suggested.

"Yeah, let's go," I smiled.

We got in the car and drove to Ashton's.

"When you going to tell Calum?" Luke asked.

"Uh probably next week, I think," I said.

"Good, he needs to know," Luke said.

"I know, I'm just scared I guess," I replied.

"Dot worry, everything will be okay," Luke smiled as we pulled up in front of Ashton's house. We it out and walked inside.

"Sorry we're late, we were-" Luke began but was soon interrupted.

"Save it Luke! What the fuck is going on? You're always late and you're always together! Where have you actually been and why are you sneaking around all the time?" Calum said, standing in front of us both.

I looked up at Luke.

"Tell him.." Luke whispered. I slowly nodded.

"Tell me what?" Calum asked. I looked over to see Ashton and Michael both watching. I took Calum's hand and guided him into the kitchen, shutting the door behind me. Here it goes I guess.

A/N

I have so many plans for this! Thanks for reading. Chapter 5 could be up later too!