Chapter 15

Megan's pov

Today we finally leave for our holiday away for three weeks. It's 5am and Calum and I are about to leave. We are getting a taxi to the airport and meeting everyone there.

"Babe, you ready?" I shouted.

"Yeah, coming now!" Calum shouted back, running down the stairs with his bags. We left the house and he locked the door behind him and we climbed into the taxi.

"You excited?" Calum asked.

"Very," I smiled.

"Good, me too! There might be a lot of fans waiting at the airport for us to arrive so we will have to quickly get in so we don't get mobbed," he explained.

"Calum, I love meeting your fans but I really need them to not crowd round us, especially as I'm 7 months pregnant!" I sighed.

"I know, don't worry about it! I'll help you," he reassured me.
We arrived at the airport and saw all the fans. They hadn't noticed us arriving yet as I think Michael, Ashton and Luke were inside so they were more focused on them.

Calum stepped out of the taxi and grabbed his and my bags. Suddenly I heard many screams and looked to see many people running towards the taxi and surrounding the front of the taxi. Calum walked round to my side of the taxi and opened my door.

"Are you coming out?" He asked.

"I can't come out when everyone's like this, I'll get crushed!" I explained.

"Come on, I'll protect you. I've got ur bags and I'll make sure everyone moves," he smiled.

"Alright," I said.

I climbed out of the car and Calum interlocked his fingers with mine. We came round to the front of the car and I stood behind Calum.

"Hey guys!" He said loudly. The crowd of people eventually became quiet and Calum continued.

"So as you all no, Megan is carrying our little girl inside of her and we really don't want her to get crushed. So as there is only a few of you, if you all form a line I'll take some photos with you all," Calum smiled.

He was so sweet to his fans and I know he loves them all. They all lined up and Calum spoke to them all and took pictures. Quite a few came and spoke to me and had a few pictures. Calum eventually finished an said bye to everyone before going into the airport and meeting the others.

"Hey Meg and Calum!" Luke smiled as we came over to them.

"Hello everyone!" I smiled, hugging everyone.

"You ready to check in?" Mia asked.

"Yeah let's go!" Calum smiled. We all went to the check in desk and got our bags checked in. We all got through security and then we were able to chill out before we were able to board our plane. It was early and I was feeling very tired. I lay on Calum's lap and had my feet on Ashton. Calum played with my hair and I was about to fall asleep when we were finally called to board the plane.

"Babe," Calum whispered. I opened my eyes and his kissed my forehead.

"We need to go to the plane," he smiled. I sat up and he helped me off my seat. We were able to get on first as we had first class tickets.

The plane flight was going to be a few hours long. Calum and I were sat together. Luke and Mia were opposite and Ashton and Michael were in front of us.

"Did you get any food?" I asked Calum.

"No I forgot. You hungry?" He asked.

"Very.." I frowned.

"They will be selling food once we take off so we shall get something, alright?" He smiled.

"Yeah, I'll wait then," I winked.

"Just don't go moody with me cause your hungry!" Calum joked.

"I'll try not too!" I winked. The plane took off and Calum and I got some food.

"You guys are eating already!" Luke laughed.

"I've got a fucking baby inside of me Luke! I have to eat for two! Don't even talk to me about food!" I replied.

"Yeah, she is pregnant Luke! She deserves to eat!" Mia added.

"Wow I can tell that you two shall be sassy as fuck together this whole holiday!" Michael said to Mia and I.

"Yeah we probably will do be careful guys!" Mia laughed.

"Anyway, why does that mean Calum should eat though?" Luke asked.

"When you have a pregnant girlfriend that gets moody as fuck randomly and you never know whether she's going to kiss you or shout at you, it gets stressful! That makes you eat more, trust me!" Calum explained. I laughed and Luke just nodded.

We ate up our food and got rid of all the rubbish.

"You want to sleep?" Calum asked.

"Yeah, do you?" I asked.

"Yeah," he yawned. As we were in first class, our seats could go back. We both put them back and lay down. Calum put his arm around me and I cuddled up against him.

I woke up just before the plane was going to land.

"It looks hot!" I smiled, looking out the window as we landed.

"I know! I'm so excited!" Calum giggled.

We all got off the plane and went to collect our bags before going through security. Fans had come to meet the boys at the airport. They went over to meet them all. Mia and I were able to get to the taxis with security.

"They really do love the boys don't they!" Mia laughed.

"Yeah I know. You get used to it. They mostly are really nice but there are a few that get to you," I explained.

"Yeah, they have said some horrible things to you on Twitter," she replied.

"I know, I think you feel okay about it if you talk to the boys about it!" I smiled.

They boys eventually came to the taxi and got in.

"How were they?" Mia asked.

"Great! I didn't even realize we had that many fans here!" Michael replied.

The taxi took us to the hotel and we were all given our room. They were all on the top floor. Calum and I in one. Michael and Ashton in another. Luke and Mia in in another.

"This hotel room is sick! Have you seen the view?" Calum smiled.

"Yeah! It looks so good!" I replied, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I love you!" He smiled.