Chapter 32

Megan's pov

I watched the doors close but I continued to stare. I had no idea why I couldn't take my eyes away from the door.

Maybe I had little hope that he would walk back through that door?

I know that wasn't going to happen. I turned away and saw Mia, who was crying too.

I walked over to her and hugged her. We both were a mess.

It took us a few minutes to calm ourselves down but we eventually did. We went to the bathroom and dried our faces.

"You want to stay at mine?" I asked her.

"I would love too!" She smiled.

Mia was able to drive, unlike me, so we both got into her car.

We went to Mia's house and she got some stuff for tonight and then I showed her the way to Calum's mums house.

"Hey, this is Mia, Luke's girlfriend!" I said, as we entered the house.

"Hello, I'm Calum's mum, nice to meet you!" Calum's mum replied.

"Hey, nice to meet you too!" Mia replied.

"So have they all gone?" Calum's mum asked.

"Yeah, they have," Mia replied.

"It got very emotional," I smiled.

"Aw, they shall be back before you know it!" Calum's mum smiled.

"Yeah, how's Emma been?" I asked.

"An angel. She's just slept the whole time!" She answered.

"Aw good. Mia is going to stay at mine tonight to keep me company for the first night that Calum's away," I explained.

"That's a good idea! You two might as well stick together whilst they are gone," Calum's mum smiled.

"Yeah, otherwise it will be a lonely few months!" Mia replied.

"Yeah, we better get going. Thanks for looking after Emma," I said to Calum's mum.

"It's a pleasure. Hope you're both alright!" She replied. I took Emma and Mia and I left the house. I got her car seat out of Calum's car, which was staying at his mums whilst she was away, and placed it into Mia's.

She drove back to my house and we got inside.

"You know, you're the first person to stay in the guest bedroom!" I smiled.

"Wow! I feel special," she giggled.

"You should do!" I replied. She took her bags upstairs to the spare bedroom and I ordered some pizza for us.

I can't believe the boys are now gone..

Calum's pov

I stared out the window, watching the clouds below me. I can't believe we left. I have to wait 8 fucking months to see my two girls again. I'm so fucking pissed that we have to leave 2 months early. It's bullshit.

"Calum?" I heard Michael say.

"What?" I grumbled.

"Are you okay? I know it can't be easy.." He questioned.

"No, I'm not fucking okay Michael!" I said harshly.

"Oh, um, sorry.." He frowned.

"I'm sorry Michael, I'm just so annoyed and upset that we have to leave this early!" I said, more calmly.