Chapter 3

Megan May

Today, I woke up not feeling too sick. I got out of bed, around 9:00am and got some breakfast. My mum was at work today, so I decided today would be the day I would find out whether it's true or not. I was so fucking nervous. I'm too young to be pregnant. My mum will kill me. I ate my breakfast, had a shower and then got ready. I left my house at around 11:30 and walked to the store down the road.

I picked up a basket and got some snacks and then went to the aisle where the pregnancy tests are. I found one that look right, even though I had no idea what I was doing and went to the the till to buy the items. As I place my items onto the till, I felt a hand tap me on the shoulder.

"Hey Megan!" Luke smiled.

"Oh uh hi Luke..." I replied.

"You feeling better?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think so.." I answered and looked down.

"What's that?" He asked. I turned to look at where the pregnancy test was and then back at him.

"Uh-" I began.

"Meg, are you-" He started to asked but I interrupted.

"Don't say it! I don't know. Please don't tell Cal!" I begged.

"I won't...Is that why you've been sick all the time?" He questioned.

"I think so..." I answered.

"Tell me what it says though?" He asked. I sighed and nodded.

"Can you come with me?" I replied nervously. I needed someone to be with me. I couldn't do this on my own.

"Yeah of course, give me 5 minutes to buy some food and I'll meet you outside, okay?" He said. I nodded and bought the items. I sat on the bench outside and waited for Luke.

He came out a few minutes later, with a bag of food.

"Let's go then!" He smiled and we both walked back to my house.

"What you going to do if you are?" He asked.

"I have no idea Luke! I can't be pregnant, I just can't! I'm too young for this!" I explained.

"Don't worry Meg!" He said, trying to comfort me. Nothing could comfort me right now.

"Calum doesn't want a child right now. I don't want a child right now. Calum wants to tour the world with you guys and to perform to everyone. He can't do that if we have a child, Luke!" I said.

"Meg calm down!" He said.

"Luke I can't tell him, he'll leave me. He doesn't want this!" I panicked.

"Calum fucking adores you Meg! You need to take the test and then we shall work this out, alright?" Luke said. I nodded taking a deep breath and trying to forget about it.

We both entered my house. I went into the bathroom and Luke waited outside.

"Good luck.." He whispered.

I followed the instructions and then came out of the bathroom, not daring to look at what it says.

Luke watched me as I stood with the test in front of me.