Chapter 29

Megan's pov

Calum and I ate and had some snacks and I did my best to ignore what was happening behind him. Why the fuck were they taking pictures of me?

Emma had now fallen asleep so Calum and I were lying down and he had his arm around me.

"Are you okay babe?" Calum asked.

"Um, yeah, I'm fine!" I replied.

"You seem a little tense, are you sure?" He asked.

"Calum, I'm fine!" I said, sitting up, looking over at the paparazzi who were still watching.

"What's wrong?" He asked, sitting up too and watching me carefully.

"I said, I'm fine," I replied, as calmly as I could so I didn't create a scene for them to watch.

I felt his eyes on me as I stared at the floor. I noticed him slowly turn around and notice what has been bugging me.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me they were here babe?" He asked.

I just stared at the floor. I couldn't tell him that they have been watching me this whole time and not him.

"Why didn't you just tell me?" He asked again.

I shrugged.

Something wasn't right and I didn't want Calum to know that.

"Babe, always follow us so why didn't you tell me they were here?" He asked again.

"I don't know.." I lied.

"Yes you do, now fucking tell me!" He said.

I shook my head.

"For fuck sake Megan!" He raised his voice.

That was it..

"Maybe, I wanted to spend some fucking time with you here, without having to move every 5 minutes because they are here! Maybe I just wanted to be with you in public for 5 minutes without having something interrupt us!" I replied, slightly raising my voice.

He sat in silence and watched me as I looked around the park.

Some girls were on there way over to Calum, probably for some picture.

I looked back at Calum who sat in silence, knowing the girls were coming over.

I rolled my eyes.

"I'll meet you at the car," I sighed. I took the pram, which Emma was sleeping in and went back to the car. I put Emma in the car seat and sat in the front, pulling out my phone and texting the first person that came to mind.

'Me: Really need to talk to you! ASAP! X'

'Luke: Do you want me to pick you up later?'

'Me: Yes please. I'll text you'

I put my phone away and waited for Calum to come to the car. I do wish Calum and I had a little more privacy so we could actually do things together but that won't matter as he's leaving soon anyway.