Chapter 14

Megan's pov

27 weeks pregnant....

"Babe, guess what!!" Calum shouted, running into our living room where I was laying. He ran and bounced off all of the sofas, giving off all the excitement contained in him.

"Ugh, Calum! I've just tidied up! What are you so happy about?" I asked.

"We're going on holiday babe!" Calum shouted.

"What? Where? Why?" I asked.

"Well, the boys and I have been talking about it for a while and we decided that we should go, especially before you have our baby. Luke's new girlfriend is coming too so you can meet her. We're going to Dubai and we are leaving on Saturday which is in three days!" Calum explained.

"For how long?" I asked.

"Like three weeks!" Calum smiled.

"That's so cool! How much is it?" I asked.

"Don't even worry about that, I've paid for us," Calum smiled.

"You really need to stop doing that! You can't buy everything for me!" I complained.

"But I can babe," he winked. I rolled my eyes and stood up to tidy up the sofas which Calum had just ruined.

"Also the guys are coming round later, to look at our new house!" Calum added.

"Calum! Why are you telling me this now? The kitchen is a mess!" I answered. The kitchen was full of pizza boxes and rubbish.

"Relax babe, I'll sort it. We have a few hours. They ain't coming till tonight," Calum explained, rubbing my large bump. Only about 2 months till the baby should be coming out.

"Fine, but you better do it! I'm going for a bath, by the time I get out. Everything better be done or else!" I threatened him before leaving. I left the room and ran a bath for myself and climbed in. I lay in their for around half an hour before getting out and putting on my comfy clothes. I tied up my hair and went outside to the garden and sat on sun-beds Calum and I bought. I lay back and watched the sky and I suddenly felt a pain in my tummy.

"What the hell?" I mumbled rubbing my tummy where the pain was. I felt it again.

"Calum!" I shouted. No reply.

"CALUM!" I shouted louder. I heard him run through the house and then to the garden.

"What! What's wrong?" I asked.

"The baby, it's kicking! Feel it," I said.

He brought his hand forward and place it where I told him to.

"Oh my god, that's fucking amazing. My little girl," he smiled.

"I know!" I giggled.

"What you doing out here?" Calum asked.

"Just relaxing, I guess. Have you finished in the kitchen?" I asked.

"Yeah, everything's tidy!" He smiled, actin proud of himself.

"Good job!" I giggled.

The day pasted by and Calum and I sat outside together just talking about life. He began to write some songs too and he was feeling creative. Michael and Ashton have arrived and we were just waiting for Luke and his new girlfriend to arrive. I was excited to meet her. Ever since high school, it's just been me and the guys so I was happy to have another friend, especially a girl.

"How's the little girl?" Michael asked, sitting next to me on the sofa.

"She's doing great. She stared kicking this morning. I'm just excited to get her out now so we can actually hold her," I replied.

"Yeah, I'm excited to see her room. It will be cool to have a little one running around us guys," Michael smiled.

"Yeah, it will keep you entertained!" Ashton laughed.

"What do you guys think of Luke's new girlfriend?" Calum asked them.

"She's nice, very sweet," Ashton said.

"Yeah, she loves video games too!" Michael smiled.

"But she could never be as good as you! You'll always be first and I think Luke agrees," Ashton added. I smiled. I love being close to the boys and I know that Luke will not let any girl come between any of us.

"They are here!" Calum shouted, opening the door. I slowly stood up as I find it hard to with my bump. I waddled over to the door.

"Hey!" Luke smiled, hugging me.

"Hello Lucas," I giggled.

"Hey Megan, I'm Mia," Luke's girlfriend smiled.

"Hello Mia, I'm Calum's girlfriend," I replied, giving her a hug.

"Awesome, let's become friends?" She smiled. We walked over to one of the sofa's and sat together.

"So, first of all, I can't help but notice the big bump you have," she smiled.

"Yeah, I'm about 7 months pregnant now with my little girl," I giggled.

"That's cute, I'm guessing that it's Calum's?" She questioned.

"Yeah, I know we're young and we didn't intend to have a baby but I think it's brought us closer together and I'm quite excited now," I smiled.

"That's so sweet. We should go baby shopping together because I et Calum has no idea what to buy!" Mia suggested.

"Yes! That sounds great, maybe after the holiday?" I replied.

"Sounds good!" She smiled. Luke came and sat next to Mia and I felt like a third wheel on the end so I went to the kitchen where Calum was.

"Hey babe," I smiled.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, just need a drink," I replied getting some water.

I followed Calum back into the living room where everyone has sat.

"Hey calum!" Michael said.

"What?" Calum asked.

"I see Megs tits are bigger now she's pregnant! You must enjoy that!" Michael laughed.

"Shut up Michael! You're so fucking annoying!" Calum smiled, sitting next to me.

"I love your new place, it's sick!" Ashton smiled.

"Yeah, can we look around?" Luke asked.

"Sure, Calum will show you everything!" I replied as I was too tired to walk around again.

Calum got up and showed them around and I met them when they got to the garden.

"You guys should totally have a pool built back here, there's so much room!" Ashton suggested.

"What you think babe?" Calum asked.

"We will see!" I laughed.

"Megan, isn't it your birthday next week?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, when we are away so you better plan something great!" I joked.

"You know we will!" Calum laughed.