Chapter 11

Calum's pov

"When can we move in?" Megan asked. It had been a few hours and Megan and I had gone back to mine.

"Well we need to buy some furniture but anytime from now," I smiled.

"Can we look for some tomorrow?" She asked.

"Of course," I smiled.

"Can we eat now?" She giggled.

"Yeah, I'll order some pizza!" I smiled and went to my phone. The pizza soon arrived and we sat together on my bed.

"Do you think I should go and see my mum?" Megan asked.

"If you would like to. I think you should at least speak to her and just tell her what's been happening," I suggested.

"Yeah.. I'll go tomorrow morning," she nodded.

"Do you want me to come?" I asked.

"Um, can you wait outside?" She questioned.

"Of course," I smiled.

I really hope her mum understands...

___

Megan's pov

"Good luck!" Calum smiled, as I stepped out of his car.

"Thanks," I replied, and walked towards my house. I brought out my key and placed it into the lock, slowly opening the door and closing it behind me.

"Mum?" I said, walking into the living room.

"Megan, what are you doing back here?" My mum questioned.

"Uh, I just thought I should just come back and tell you what's been happening these past few weeks," I said, nervously.

"Why is Calum sick of you already?" She laughed.

"Um no, he's waiting outside," I replied.

"Go on then, tell me about the baby," she said, rolling her eyes.

"Um well, I'm now 15 weeks pregnant and the baby is healthy and is doing fine. In the next 4 weeks I can find out the gender of the baby," I explained.

"Nice. So I take it your keeping the baby?" She questioned.

"Uh, yeah we are.." I answered.

"So what are you doing now?" She asked.

"Um well Calum and I have decided to move in together so he's bought a nice house and we are going to be getting some furniture for it now," I said.

"So you're not coming back here?" She asked.

"Uh no.." I replied.

"Right so your 18. You've had sex, God knows how many times. Your now pregnant. Your living with your boyfriend for a bit and now your moving out into a house together?" She asked.