Chapter 43

Warning: this chapter will contain a lot of smut ;)

Calum's pov

I put on my black, skinny jeans and a button up shirt with my black converse. I went downstairs and waited for Megan. She had been getting ready for a while now and I know she will be nearly ready now. I also know she'll be looking amazing tonight like she always does.

"Hey, are you ready to go?" I heard her voice say as she entered the room.

"Yeah, le-" I began, but as I turned around, I froze. Shit! She's so fucking stunning! I'm literally the luckiest man alive. She was wearing a tight, black skirt which came to the middle of her thigh, a loose white top which was tucked into the skirt and some back high heals with criss cross straps. Her hair was curled and she had more make up on than normal. She was so fucking beautiful.

"Babe, you look fucking amazing!" I smiled, walking towards her.

"Thank you, you look good too!" She smiled as I kissed her lips.

"Let's go!" I said, holding her hand and leading her out the door.

We got in the taxi which was taking us to the club.

"Stay with me tonight," I said.

"What do you mean?" She questioned.

"When we get inside, there will be a lot of men in there who will probably have an eye on you, considering the way you look. Just be careful, alright? I don't want anything to happen to you," I explained.

"Don't worry, I won't leave your side," she smiled.

It did worry me when we went to places like this where there will be a lot of drunk men who will want to get with Megan.

"Also, when we arrive, there's normally a lot of paparazzi as a lot of famous people go to this club, so I suggest you just smile as we enter, alright?" I suggested.

"Yeah, will they be there on the way out too?" She asked.

"Yeah, but you'll be pissed by then so I'll lead you out," I explained.

We got to the club and there was paparazzi there and some fans. The others must have arrived then. I said hi to the fans and so did Megan. We walked into the club together and saw everyone sat around a table.

"Hey!" I smiled, sitting down with them and Megan sat next to me.

"Hey guys!" Luke smiled.

"Wow, it's a long time since we've all been together like this!" Ashton replied.

"I know, I've missed it!" Megan said.

"Me too!" Mia added.

"Let's get drunk!" Michael shouted, getting a tray of drinks for us. We all grabbed one each and began to drink. We had more and more drinks as the night went on.

"You want to dance?" I asked Megan.

"Yeah, let's go!" She smiled.

We were already pretty drunk. I held her hand as we walked to the dance floor, making sure no one else could take her.

"Thanks for taking me out tonight!" She smiled, dancing along to the music.

"Anytime, I've missed doing this with you!" I replied.

"I missed it too," she answered.

Her back was facing me and I had my arms wrapped around her waist, kissing her neck as she grinded her body against mine. I made sure every guy around us, knew she was mine.

"Can we get more drinks?" She asked.

"Yeah, there's more at the table," I replied, leading her to the table, making sure she didn't fall over. I grabbed a shot and so did she. We took a few more with Ashton until he left.

We were now so drunk.

I felt Megan move and suddenly she was straddling my waist as I sat on the chair which was near the table.

"Hello," I giggled as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She roughly leaned down and kissed my lips, and I made no hesitation before kissing them back. She removed her lips from mine and kissed down my jawline. I felt desperate to have her lips against mine again. She slowly kissed everywhere else but my lips.

"Megan, please," I begged.

She smirked and placed her lips back against mine where I almost immediately slipped my tongue into her mouth. I felt her hips begin to grind around my crotch.

"Megan, let's take this home," I said, removing my lips from hers but she reconnected them straight away.

"Megan, I can't get a boner in the club. Come home now!" I said, doing my best to take my lips away from hers.

She finally agreed and I held her hand in one of my hands and my other hand was on her arse as I couldn't resist her right now. I really just wanted to kiss her now but there was going to be paparazzi around. We left the club, not bothering to say bye to the others.

We stepped outside and all the flashes of cameras began.

"Let's go babe, I can't wait any longer!" I whispered in her ear.

"Come on then," she smirked, kissing my cheek and dragging me into a taxi.

We arrived at home and we walked into our house. I shut the door behind me and watched Megan as she walked to the sofa. Before she sat down I ran up behind her and lifted her off the floor.

"Calum!" She squealed in surprise.

"We're going upstairs babe," I laughed, carrying her up the stairs.

I put her down when we reached the top and she dragged me into our room. Before we reached the bed, I pulled her back towards me and connected my lips against hers. She lifted up my shirt and took it off me before reconnecting our lips. Her hands roamed up and down my chest and I took off her top. We both took off the rest of our clothes so we were left in our underwear.

"You bought a new set of underwear?" I smirked as I noticed the white lacy bra and matching underwear.

"Yeah, just for tonight," she grinned.

"They are so fucking sexy!" I smiled, putting my fingers under the hem of her panties and pulling her towards me and kissing her neck.

I pushed her back against the bed and she lay down. I balanced myself over the top over her and kissed her again, pushing against her boobs.

I put my hands behind her back and she arched up so that I could take off her bra.

"Your beautiful," I whispered in her ear.

She pulled off my boxers and I pulled down her underwear, putting on a condom as well.

We had sex and we both reached our highs.

"That was so fucking amazing," I said, spooning Megan.

"I agree. I've missed you so much!" She whispered.

"I've missed you too baby. We should go out more often," I replied.

"Yeah, but we need to be with Emma too," she said.

"I know, I mean that we can go out together mostly with Emma but sometimes it's nice to have time for just us too. We are still teenagers. We're young still. I love Emma to bits, but we need some time to ourselves sometimes. Just to keep our relationship healthy. Do you know what I mean?" I explained.

"Yeah, I understand. We are still so young and I want to enjoy life too," she replied.

"Good, now let's get some rest because I'm fucking knackered," I giggled, squeezing Megan against me.

I could never ask for anyone better than Megan, because there isn't anyone.