Chapter 34

Megan's pov

It's been a few days since I went to see my mum. Afterwards, I spoke to Calum's mum a bit and briefly explained things and then came back here.

I was now on the sofa, on my phone, whilst Emma was playing with the penguin toy that Luke had given her.

I looked through my Twitter when I came to an article which had been posted a few hours ago.

'5 Seconds Of Summer have gone away to start preparing for there 6 month tour, but Calum Hood have had to leave his girlfriend and his new daughter behind. We have spotted him out with his girlfriend, Megan, and his daughter, Emma, at the park having a picnic.

*picture of Emma, Megan and Calum*

Megan seemed very tense and uncomfortable with Calum, constantly looking away. We soon notice Megan walk away from Calum, looking angry, and sitting in the car whilst Calum met some fans. Maybe things aren't going well with them..

The other day, Megan was spotted at the local supermarket alone as Calum was away.

*picture of Megan near the supermarket*

It was surprising to see no Emma with her. Maybe she'd had enough? Maybe things aren't going so well now Calum's gone?

We then spotted Megan with Calum's Mum at a cafe having lunch and then we followed them, back to what appears to be Megan's mums house. We saw her take Emma to the door an then a few minutes later, a man walked out. Around 10 minutes later Megan left too, looking angry and frustrated.

Is she really coping now Calum has gone?'

"What the fuck?" I whispered to myself. I stared at the article for longer, looking at the pictures of me. This cannot be happening. No wonder I keep seeing them where I am. There fucking following me all the time. Why? They want to cause rumors and problems.

Shit. Will see this. He's going to know I was at my mums.

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

I sat up and put my phone on the side. I ran my hands through my hair and sighed. I looked over at Emma who seemed happy, playing with her toy. I'm glad she's young and doesn't understand that Calum's gone for a while because I know she would really miss him if she knew.

I picked up my phone and rang Luke.

"Hey, Megan?" He answered.

"Hey, I need you to do a favor for me," I replied.

"What is it?" He questioned.

"Um, can you keep Calum off his phone for as long as you can?" I asked.

"Why?" He questioned.

"I went to see my mum and there is an article about it!" I replied.

"What! Why the fuck did you do that?" He asked.

"Uh, I don't know! Just don't tell Calum, please!" I begged.

"Alright, I won't!" He said.

"Luke?" I questioned.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"I'm being followed still. There are pictures of me at the supermarket, at the park and at my mums house. It's fucking scary, Luke. Everywhere I go, they are there!" I said.

"Don't panic, Meg! It'll be okay. Just try to avoid them," he replied.

"I know, I'll try but it is scary," I answered.