Chapter 6

Calum Hood

I love her. I love her so much. To be honest, I'm not upset or annoyed about her being pregnant. Of course, it's a shock and we're both young and are not ready for a child but, we can do it. Together. I'm only annoyed because she didn't tell me. She told Luke and not me. She thought I would leave. She thought that I would just leave her with that child. I could never do that. That upset me. That she thought that. She knows I love her. I would do anything for her. She needs to know I'm always here. Always.

'I'll pick you up at 11 X'

I texted her and then I got ready. I know exactly what I need to say to her. Then I can give her the biggest hug ever.

I had a shower and got changed and then went downstairs.

"Mum, I'm going to pick Megan up, will be back in about 10 minutes!" I said.

"Okay, honey!" She replied.

"Also, we kind of need to talk about something so please let us be alone for a while," I said, before leaving with my car keys.

I got in the car and drove to Megan's house. She was already waiting and soon came out of her door and to my car. She was so beautiful. Like, I'm by even just saying that because she's my girlfriend. I'm so fucking lucky. She got in the passenger seat and I drove straight back to my house. The car journey was pretty much silent.

We both got out of my car and she followed me up to my room, saying hello to my mum on the way. I sat down on my bed and she sat opposite me. She looked straight up into my eyes and I looked back at her.

"You mad at me?" She questioned.

"I don't even know anymore, Meg," I sighed. She nodded and looked down at her hands.

"Look, babe, what hurts the most is that you thought I would leave. You thought I would just leave you alone with our child. I would never do anything like that! It hurts that you had to lie to me about it. I want to be there with you Meg! You need to understand how much I love you and that I could never leave you like that!" I explained.

"I'm sorry Calum... I was just so scared and probably just thought of the worst.." She replied.

"It's alright," I answered. She looked up at me with a sign of relief on her face before she sighed again.

"What are we going to do?" She asked.

"We both have many ambitions in life. Things we want to do and see. You know I want to travel and meet as many fans as I can. I love traveling with the boys I really do. But life is planned out to much and things happen that weren't planned. I love you more than I love doing any of those other things and in my life you come first. I know we are young but the fans can wait. They will understand and I'm sure that in another year or so, they will still be waiting. I feel like having this baby will be a great adventure and will bring us closer together. Now it's up to you. If you don't want the baby, it's fine, but I think we should," I said.

I watched as she processed everything I had just said in her head. She was trying to figure out the answer to the biggest decision of her life so far.

She finally looked up and gazed into my eyes.

"Let's do it.." She smiled. I lunged forward and wrapped my arms around her, knocking her onto her back.

"Careful!" She giggled.

"Shit, there's a baby in there!" I remembered. She laughed and continued to hug me.

"I love you babe," I whispered into her ear.

"I love you too," she smiled.

We were now both laying on my bed, with our legs tangled together.

"How many weeks pregnant are you?" I asked.

"Um, I've been pregnant for nearly a month now," she said.

"When's your next doctors appointment?" I questioned.

"2 weeks, do you want to come?" She asked.

"Of course I do!" I smiled, resting my head in the crook of her neck.

"Babe, have you told your mum?" I asked.

"No, have you?" She questioned.

"No, I was thinking of doing it now, whilst your here?" I suggested.

"Now?" She said.

"Yeah." I answered.

"How do you think she will react?" She asked, sitting up.

"Um I think she will be shocked but I also think she will be secretly happy!" I said.

My mum was very laid back. Just like me. I really don't think she will be too upset about it.

"Let's tell her then!" Megan said, getting off my bed and waiting for me to come. I took her hand and we both went downstairs to find my mum in the living room.

"Hey, mum, can we talk to you?" I said, as we walked in.

"Yeah of course!" She said, sitting up. Megan and I sat on the opposite sofa.

"Um well we kind of need to tell you something.." I said. I looked over at Megan who seemed pretty nervous.

"What is it?" My mum asked.

"Well uh.. Megan's pregnant.." I said.

"What? Really?" She said, shocked. She sat back, wondering what to do.

"Yeah I am.." Megan added.

"You guys are so young!" My mum said.

"Yeah, I know but we can do this together. We've decided to have the baby and we are going to have a new adventure. I'm as responsible as Megan so we shall do it together," I explained. My mum smiled before walking over to us.

"That's great actually! Calum I did tell you that if you keep having sex with her all the time, this could happen!" My mum said whilst hitting my arm. We both giggled. My mum knew the stuff that Megan and I did. She probably heard it most of the time but my mum was laid back so she was chill about it.

"Megan, have you told your mum?" My mum asked. She shook her head.

"Uh no not yet.." She replied.

"Okay, well I'm here for you so if you need anything, I'll help!" My mum smiled.

"Thank you!" She replied.

"Shall we tell your mum?" I asked. She slowly nodded and we both got up.

I can tell that this isn't going to be as easy as it was for my mum....