Chapter 19

Megan's pov

I stared at him as he knelt in front of me. This wasn't happening, right?

"Megan, I know everything is going so fast. I mean, we're having a fucking baby in 2 months and you've just turned 19. We are going to have to mature quicker than others but that won't stop us from having a fun filled adventure and I don't want to have any adventure without you Meg. We don't even have to get married for 5 years. I don't care, I just want to be with you forever.
So Megan, will you please marry me?" He asked, pulling out a box and opening it, showing a silver ring with a little diamond on top.

"Yes! Of course! Yes!" I smiled, wrapping my arms around him and kissing his lips. He immediately kissed back and there were cheers surrounding us. I never noticed that people were watching us but I didn't mind. I smiled at everyone and Calum put the ring on my finger.

"I love you so much!" He said, against my lips.

"I love you too!" I smiled.

So now I'm 19.

I'm 7 months pregnant.

I'm engaged.

This life certainly isn't going how expected.

It's also going very fast...

Calum and I walked off the beach and we got a taxi back to the hotel.

"Calum! I got the pictures! Congratulations you guys!" Ashton said as soon as we entered the hotel.

"Thanks! Let's have a look!" Calum smiled. Ashton pulled out his camera and showed us the pictures he had taken. There was one of us just after Calum got on one knee . There was another one when I said yes. There was one of us kissing and then one when he put the ring on my finger.

"That's so amazing Ashton! Thank you!" I smiled.

"Let's go and tell the others!" Calum smiled.

We went to Luke's hotel room where Michael, Luke and Mia were waiting.

"What did she say? I see a ring on her finger!" Mia said as soon as I entered the room. I guess they all knew about this.

"I said yes but I do agree that we probably won't get married until about 5 years time!" I explained.

"Very understandable! Congrats!" Michael smiled.

"Yeah, congratulations!" Luke added.

"This has been the best birthday ever! Thank you all so much!" I smiled, causing a group hug.

Calum and I went back to our hotel room and I got changed into my pyjamas.

"Babe, do you mind if I post those pictures on Instagram? It's best I post them before the paparazzi!" He questioned.

I did notice a lot of cameras at the time so I guess they were following us around.

"Yeah, I'll do the same, before they are able to write an article on this!" I smiled. We both grabbed our phones and got the pictures of Calum proposing and posted them on Instagram.

Calum's caption:
'Today, I put a ring on her. Today, I proposed. Today, she said yes. Today, I fell in love all over again. Happy birthday! X'

My caption:
'Today is the day that my life changed forever, again. The man I have been in love with for these past few years got on his knee in front of me and I said yes. This has been the greatest birthday ever!'

"You going to bed?" Calum asked.

"I'm pretty tired, are you?" I replied.

"Probably, can we have a little cuddle before, pleaseeee?" He said, dragging out the 'e' like a little kid.