Chapter 16

Megan's pov

Tomorrow is my birthday. We have been here for 3 days now and it's been so amazing. The first day was spent unpacking, catching up on sleep and having a meal. The second day I spent with Mia. We got to know each other more and walked around the little town. I think the boys went to the pool that day. This morning we are all going to go to the pool together and then I think we are going to explore. The boys have been taking lots of pictures this holiday and posting them on Instagram so they are updating their fans. They have also made the odd video update too. We have all tried to stay off Twitter as that's where most of the drama is, especially now Luke has a new girlfriend.

Calum and I were in the hotel room and he was getting his swimming stuff on. I didn't want to go swimming as I didn't feel comfortable with my big bump so I just wore some shorts and a thin top.

"I wish you would come swimming with us babe," Calum said, coming out with just his trunks on. I looked at his toned abs and couldn't remove my eyes. I would've thought that I would be used to them after all these years but I can't get used to them.

"Really, you still not used to seeing these?" Calum giggled, coming towards me.

"Uh, y-yeah," I stuttered.

"Sure," he laughed, pecking my lips.

I drew a pattern over his abs going around each one.

"I'm so lucky," I whispered.

"Yeah? Well your not as lucky as me, now that you've got your big boobs full of milk," Calum laughed.

"Oi, it's not for you!" I rolled my eyes.

We left our hotel room and saw the others were already at the pool. It was so hot. Calum ran straight towards the pool, jumping in. I tied my hair up and claimed one of the sun beds.

"Any of you got the sun cream?" I asked.

"Yeah, I have some!" Michael replied.

"Thanks!" I replied, as he handed the bottle to me.

Michael sat in the shade as he was pale and didn't want to be burnt. At least I wasn't alone.

"You want me to put it on for you?" I heard Ashton ask loudly so Calum would here.

"No! I'll do it!" Calum shouted, climbing out of the pool.

"I can't believe you still get jealous after all these years!" I giggled.

"I'm not jealous, I just don't want other men rubbing their hands all over your body!" He replied. I giggled and passed him the bottle of suncream I sat on the edge of the seat and he sat behind me with his legs either side. He rubbed it over my back and shoulders first and then on my arms. He came in front of me so he could do my legs and then he did my face.

"Thank you, now let me do you?" I suggested.

"Megan! You're pregnant we can't be having sex!" Calum joked.

Everyone at the pool turned and looked at us as Calum shouted his joke.

"I fucking hate you!" I blushed as Calum and the boys kill themselves laughing. I opened the bottle and rubbed suncream all over Calum, especially on his chest and abs before he jumped back in the pool.

I put on my sun glasses and lay back on the sun bed. I placed in some earphones and shut my eyes. It was so nice to be away from everything.

"What the fuck!" I shouted, jumping up out of my seat. I looked up to see that Luke, Michael, Calum, Mia and Ashton were all laughing. I had water dripping from my clothes and hair and I watched Michael as he ran away with the bucket.