Chapter 51

This chapter will contain smut near the end. I started this book with smut so I thought would end with it too. (Yes this is the last chapter :( but there may be a sequel)
Calum's pov

"Can we have a drink now?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, sure!" I smiled, going to the kitchen and getting everyone some alcohol.

Emma had just been put to bed so we were able to have a drink. I brought them outside and handed them to everyone.

"Finally," Luke smiled, drinking his beer. I sat by Megan and she rested her head on my shoulder as she shared my beer. We both didn't want to get really drunk tonight as we had responsibilities. Squid was sat with Michael and I think they are now really good friends. We were sat in a circle on the grass as the sun was setting. I really enjoyed times like this with everyone I loved around me.

"So, how's the next album coming along?" Megan questioned.

"Great, I think. It's different to what we have done before and we are getting really creative as we have found new things to inspire us!" Ashton explained.

"Yeah, I'm feeling like whenever I go to write, I always have something I am inspired by and it makes it so much easier," I added.

"We are thinking of taking a week where we go around Europe and play two or three shows each day, seeing how many places we can go to in a week," Luke explained.

"Wow, that sounds great!" Megan smiled.

"Yeah, it will only be a week too," I added.

The rest of the evening was spent in this circle, talking and joking about random things. No one got drunk, as we only had a few drinks and it felt good just to talk to everyone.

10 months later..

"I'm home!" I shouted.

"Calum!" Megan smiled, running over to me and wrapping her arms around me.

"I missed you," I said.

"I missed you too. How was it?" She asked.

"Great. We played 2 shows almost everyday! It was so nice to see people and be performing again!" I smiled.

"That's great!" She replied.

"Michael's having a party tonight if you want to go?" I questioned.

"I would love to!" She replied.

"Yay! We can have some more drunk sex!" I laughed.

"We'll see," she giggled.

"You always want me in the end," I winked.

"You wish," she smiled.

"Anyway, where's my little princess?" I asked.

"In there," she replied, pointing to the living room.

"Emma!" I smiled, walking in and seeing her in there.

"Dada!" She said.

"Did you miss me?" I questioned as I sat beside her so I could hug her.

"Yeah!" She smiled, hugging me.

"I hope you behaved whilst I was gone!" I said.

"She did," Megan smiled.

Soon enough, Squid came running in.

"Squid!" I smiled, being licked by him.

"I missed you!" I giggled.