¡ Sequel !

Sequel's out! The title's "You are"~ You can go check it out @ my published works. But first, I have a few things to remind so you'll know the content of the story (no worries, I will most definitely not write spoilers) and also watch the (trashy) trailer above if you haven't. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Since I published a new book, the plot will obviously be different (but there will of course still be connections with Drug's plot). I don't know if there will be additional characters, but expect that the rest of bts will have more participation in the series. (: At least I hope so, lol. Namjoon will have the most "screen time", I'm 100% sure since I've already written him so much. So for Joonie stans, brace yourselves~~

I also hope you still remember what has happened in Drug, because it would be a big benefit once you start reading the sequel and it's a way to not get lost. :p But if you don't, maybe try back-tracking for a bit? I'm not telling you to re-read the entire book, though. As long as you remember the most significant details, that's good.

Furthermore, I wish you guys would support the story as much as you did in Drug. It would really mean a lot to me as the author of both books~

You are will start very slowly, since I planned on letting you guys know how Song is doing in New Zealand and what so ever first. So please be patient and just wait for the "exciting" chapters to come. I promise it'll all be worth it. (: Besides, I like to be very detailed and thorough on my works.

With that being said, you may start reading the sequel now and thank you for reading all the way here~ ♡