twenty-nine.

"[Name], I have decided." Jungkook says once he pulls away from you. "I'm sorry for... everything. I'm sorry for lying to you. But I hope you can understand my feelings, too."

"I do." you answer without hesitance. You really do. "And it's fine now."

"Right." Jungkook agrees so, regaining his composure. "I told Jimin-hyung this before.... if you love someone, you should let them go. Especially if that will make things better."

You could only nod, holding his hand gently. "You mean so much to me, Jungkook. I hope you know and remember that always."

Jungkook nods and smiles slightly. "Yeah. I love you, too. But.. I want you to be with Jimin-hyung now. I want you guys to rekindle."

"Of course." You smile.

You're glad everything is slowly going back to pieces.

- - - - - - -

Jungkook told you he needed some time and so he broke your friendship off. It hit you like a truck. But it's for the best, supposedly. It could help him move on. Jungkook met up with Jimin and apologized + explained everything. He was really sincere with his words, and so Jimin immediately forgave him. Jungkook still is his friend.

You're currently at school, sitting down on your chair. Your mind is floating somewhere. Jimin hasn't arrived yet and Jungkook is talking with other people. You resisted the urge to converse with him. No worries, the two of you still care about each other. You and him just needed space.

The subject teacher arrives in a matter of seconds, almost startling you. "Good morning class."

You sigh.

.
.

After attending the drama club, you immediately went out. You kinda felt lonely since usually walked with you. Shaking the thought away, you continue walking back home.

"[Name]!" a voice suddenly catches your attention, making you turn around. You crash into Jimin's chest, making you stumble a bit. "S-Sorry."

"Jimin, why didn't you-" He cuts you off by holding your hand and dragging you somewhere with him. "W-Where are you taking me??"

"Just follow me." he insists, still gripping your hand. The next thing you know, you guys arrived at a familiar place.

As you look around, you noticed something. "Ice rink? Didn't we go here before?"

"Remember when I took you here for a 'date'?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"I took you here because you told me back then that you've always wanted to go here. So now I'm thinking... maybe this place will help you remember something between us." Jimin explains.

You look at him awkwardly and laughed. "You know it's not that easy, right? My condition is kinda serious."

Jimin scratches his scalp. "Aish~ That's why we're going to try."

"Jimin-"

"[Name], you know I'll do anything to make you get your memories back, right? I'll do everything it takes for things to return back to how they were back then."

You appreciate Jimin's effort in trying to help you, to help the two of you. But you feel like he's trying too hard. "But what if it doesn't work out?"

"I'll make it work out." Jimin leads you to the ice rink then. You heave out a sigh, shaking your head. The two of you arrived in a matter of time. Jimin immediately paid for two pairs. He memorized your foot size, surprisingly. He suddenly kneels down in front of you.

"Y-Ya, what are you doing?"

"Helping you put on your skates, obviously." he says and brings your one foot up, but you immediately bring it back down.

"I can do it."

"No worries. I want to treat you like a princess." Jimin says. He glances at you with a smile and then proceeds on putting your skates on.

He's so sweet.

Afterwards, he puts on his skates as well and the two of you head to the skating site. Somehow, you feel relieved. You're relieved that you have nothing to be careful of anymore. Well, except for falling down while skating. But that's besides the point.

Jimin lets you wrap your arms around his waist, but you insisted on skating beside him since you somehow learned how to skate a little already back then when he first brought you here.

Jimin grins to himself, as he intwines his fingers with yours lovingly and carefully. This will be be start of his mission. Operation get [Name]'s memories back.

***
:)
how do you write smut? teach me, pipol.