eleven.

There was a long pause after that, both of you are like in a staring competetion from the complete silence. Jimin's face seems to have soften, as he nods. "I've been avoiding you because of how completely strange and mysterious you have been for the past, few days." you confess first. "I don't get why you always hang out with me. If... if you want to be friends, you could just tell me. It's not like I'll hate you for it. Instead of being so weird and all, why don't you tell me what's really going on?"

"Okay, the truth is," Jimin starts, sighing. "I need to get a huge favor from you."

You tilt your head to the side. A random favor all of a sudden? "And what is that?"

"I need you to pretend to be my girl friend." Jimin finally says the truth, making your mouth and eyes open in ajar.

"Excuse me?"

"I've been trying to get close to you so that I could make my past girl friend jealous. We broke up and it was my fault, because I was the one who did it first. I broke up with her because I lost interest, but then I realized I still love her."

Hearing Jimin pour all his feelings out really strikes you, but it pains you deep inside. So he wasn't really there because he wanted to be friends or something else, but his motive was to actually use you as his sidekick for some immature idea. It honestly hurt you. A lot.

It takes you a while to process everything. "I-I see." you manage to choke out, attempting not to get broken even more. "Okay. I understand now."

"Will you help me?" Jimin asks, completely oblivious about your hidden feelings.

You glance down and shake your head. "I-I'm sorry, but I can't do that. I will never participate in such am act, especially if it means getting used by others." Even though you like (love) Jimin a lot, this was just not right. Your love using you for some other person? That's just hard.

You are about to leave for class, when he suddenly grabs your wrist and pulls you back. He makes you turn around, his eyes showing sadness. You try not to look, but he's just too captivating. "Please?"

This looks like a typical, bad boy and good girl romance scene, because it is. "I'm sorry, Jimin." you say softly and tried to leave again, but he hugs you. He actually did.

"I need you, [Name]."

Hearing your name from his mouth is music to your ears. Why is everything about him perfect? You stay in the same spot in his arms for a minute or longer before you snap back to reality. ".......... Fine."

He's like's drug that makes you go crazy.

- - - - - - -

"Hey, babe!" Jimin chirps once he sees you walking to class. First day as his (fake) girl friend starts now. "How are you? Let me walk with you." he says and wraps his hand around your shoulder.

"H-Hey, Jimin." you mumble shyly, still not used to everything.

"I told you to start calling me babe, [Name]." Jimin suddenly whispers, his hot breath hitting your neck and ear.

"Your ex-girl friend is not even here... Wait, what's your ex's name again?" you ask, trying to feel less nervous and awkward. Even though everything about this is awkward.

"Her name is not important. Let's just act lovey dovey all the time as if she's everywhere." Jimin explains.

"A-Arraseo." you say.

The two of you arrive in class after a while and went on separate ways. Not before Jimin had kissed your forehead, causing an uproar to erupt inside the classroom. You try to hide the blush that's naturally appearing in your cheeks, while the orange head male is just sitting and smiling to himself.

***
I need sleep. I'm gonna confuse you guys so hard in the next, few chapters. *insert Lenny face*