thirty-one.

(#sorrynotsorryforlater)

In the end, the whole hassle cooled down because of Yoongi, who came back once he realized he would be in big trouble with Jin if he didn't. Hoseok said sorry to Jungkook and vice versa. Namjoon and Jin apologized to each other as well. So the salon is peaceful again. But you and Jimin are fully awake now.

"Jisoos. I'm glad that's over." Taehyung, who recently just woke up, states in relief. His hair is grayish in color now and he looks more attractive, sorta like Kaneki Ken.

Your hair has also been dyed now, brown and black in color. Jungkook totally digged this new look on you. Jimin also got his hair done and is looking extra spicy.

You and Jungkook exchange glances and just smiled at each other, not being awkward or anything. Okay, maybe a little. Jimin stands in front of you all of a sudden with a horrible aegyo. "Let's go?" he asks.

"Yeah." you say with a nod. The two of you had already paid, so you could leave now. You wave good bye to Kookie and finally left with Jimin by your side.

Jungkook sighs softly once you're gone, as he sits back down on the couch lazily. Taehyung scoots over next to him and yawns. "Wanna eat some lamb skewers on our way home?"

The younger boy immediately feels better and grins widely. "Okay!"

Tae giggles. "It'll be my treat then."

.
.

The day has been very long, so you start to get tired and sleepy. Jimin actually is as well, but he wouldn't admit that. His pride is at stake. You don't care, though. All that matters for you is to rest.

"Jimin-ah~" you moan with half-closed lids. "Let's go home."

"But we haven't even eaten dinner yet." Jimin says, his eye brows furrowing. It's so obvious he's exhausted himself.

"Yes, we did." you point out correctly. "You're acting like a drunk person right now, Jimin."

Jimin just shrugs and licked his lips. He slings his arm around you and rests his head against your shoulder as the both of you continued walking. His eyes are slightly, so you took this as an advantage to head to your apartment. Luckily, he didn't notice.

You proceed to your flat and saw that Jungkook's already back home, since his lights could be seen underneath his doorway. Jimin snaps out of his day dreaming and looked around. "Your home? Why are we here?"

You unlock your door and removed your shoes. "I have to go to sleep now. Thanks for today." you tell him with a faint but genuine smile.

Jimin tilts his head to the side and gives you a puzzled look. "Is that all?"

"What do you mean?"

"Where's my good night kiss?" he asks, clamping his plump, pink lips.

You blink twice questionably. "We didn't go on a date, pretty boy."

"But we did spend the day together. So that's considered as one already." he says with a cocky smile.

"I seriously have to sleep now. See ya at school tomorrow." You were about to close the door, when he suddenly moved forwars and blocked the passage with his foot. "Ya, stop-"

"Before you go to sleep, I have a favor to ask."

You narrow your eyes curiously. "What do you want this time, Park Jimin? I'm done with your-"

"Be my girlfriend."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me." He opens the door and lets himself inside. Warmness engulfs your face and even your body. He closes the door behind him then and million of things start to run your mind. What the hell is he up to?

"I told you, I'm done with this shit."

"What if I told you you're my miss right?"

You couldn't help but laugh. "Gosh, you're so cheesy. Just leave. I'll talk to you tomorrow at school."

"[Name]." he says.

"What?"

"I want you to be my girl friend again."

"I-"

"And that's not a question." he says demandingly. You honestly found it attractive (sexy). "If I want to make your memories come back, I believe the first thing I should do is to earn your trust as a boy friend." He states. Slowly, he holds your hand and intwines his fingers with yours. "Don't you think so?"

It takes you a moment to reply, but you nod. "I-I guess."

"Then kiss me."

"What?"

"Don't your lips feel lonely? Maybe they need some company." he says with a smirk and next thing you knew, he places his lips on yours.

He kisses you lovingly and it was honestly the best feeling you have ever experienced. He places his hand against your back and pulls you closer then. You could do nothing but return the kiss, since you wanted this for so long any ways. You were just too stubborn to admit it.

Jimin carries you all of a sudden, the intimate kiss still not breaking off, and walks to your bedroom that he easily figured out. He places you gently against your mattress and pulls away. He stares deeply into your eyes with his dark orbs and returns into kissing you. You couldn't help yourself being too much into this.

Jimin leaves your lips and proceeds to your neck, placing trails of love kisses here and there until he reached to your collarbone. You could still smell the scent of his recently dyed hair, and you bet he could smell yours, too. His hand crawls to your shoulder and slides off your sleeve, showing off your bare skin in which he kisses and bites down as well.

You accidentally let out a loud moan and he immediately covers your mouth. He looks at you and speaks, "You wouldn't want Jungkook to hear you now, would you?"

You remove his hand off and just turned away from embarrassment. "Don't bring him into this." Why are you doing this again? Oh, yeah, because Jimin is irresistable. He instantly found you in his grasp.

Jimin sees your exposed neck and takes this as an advantage to attack it, earning another moan from you. He giggles, his eye smile showing. "You're so sensitive, [Name]." he comments.

"It's.. your fault." you say faintly, pouting.

Jimin grins and stops what he's doing. He stands back up and fixes his shirt slightly. He runs a hand through his hair and looks at you. This caused you to look back, wondering why he suddenly stopped.

"W-What's the matter?" you ask shyly.

"I don't wanna do anything to you yet. I still have to earn your trust, right? I will save everything for when you get your memories back. When we're officially a thing. Or when we get married in the near future. So for now-"

"Yes." you cut him off and sat up, blushing.

"Huh?"

"Yes. I'll be your girl friend." you rephrase. "And no. It's not because of... what just happened right now. But because I've always liked you. I always have even when I lost my memories. You always had a special place in my heart, and no one could ever replace that. You're the only one I love, Park Jimin."

Jimin's small eyes widen at your words. He couldn't actually believe what he just heard. "J-Jinjja?" You nod. He takes a deep breath and threw his arms at you for a hug. "I love you, too."

You return the hug tightly and heaved out a sigh of satisfaction.

"Let's start over, [Name]. I promise to love you right, especially when you finally receive your memories back." he whispers into your ears, his breath hitting the side of your neck.

"Thank you, Jiminie." you respond with a precious smile.

***
woohoo~ i tried, ok? criticize me all u want, i suck jibooty.