seventeen.

The next day, you go back to school. Jungkook insisted on going too, even though people would get suspicious with his wound on his lip. This time, it's Jimin who's absent. It made you feel worried, since Jimin never missed class. On the other hand, Jungkook is delighted to hear the news. He's the happiest man right now.

"Did you break his bones or something, Kookie?" you ask Jungkook who's whistling a familiar tune.

He looks at you rather happily. "What? Of course not. I just punched him, but not enough for a wound to form." he says.

Well, he seems sincere.

"Mr. Park is absent today this time? How odd." the teacher who just entered wonders in curiosity. "Any ways, let's start class."

.
.

"Prince Charming is absent?" Young, the female drama instructor asks the entire club. Everyone mumbles "I don't know", but you. "Ms. Song, you're close with him, right? Where is he?"

"I think he's sick, ma'am. I don't really know the exact details."

"Aigo. Today's the day where we'll start rehearsing for the play, too!"

"Seriously?" you say out-loud. You and Jimin haven't even been able to practice on your own.

"Ah, whatever. Let's just work with you, first." Young says as she holds a finger on her forehead, shaking her head in dismay. "We'll start with scene one where Cinderella was still a peasant. Casts in the scene: Cinderella, evil, twin sisters, & evil step-mother."

"What about the mice and other animals, ma'am?" one of the students ask.

"The people assigned to those part will be for later. For now, let's focus on the people."

Lucky for you, you know how the story goes, so you don't make that much mistakes. Still, you kinda miss Jimin's presence.

.
.

Meanwhile, Jimin at home flips through the channels on his T.V. He wasn't sick or anything, he just didn't feel like going to school after that absurd "talk" with Jeongguk yesterday. It got him thinking, though. He knows nothing, he tells himself everytime he would remember. This is the only way for me to get her back.

His phone suddenly rings. He boredly answers it without even taking a glance on the caller's I.D. "Yeoboseyo?"

"Park Jimin, yah!"

His face softens once he heears that familiar, feminine voice. You have called. He could not speak for a while, since he was too shocked at your sudden phone call.

"Are you not gonna answer me? I can hear you breathing." you bark from the other line.

"Why did you call?" Jimin finally talks, sending tingles throughout your whole body since you did not expect him to sound like that.

"I called to ask why you were absent."

"It's none of your business."

"It is my business. You're my tutor, Park Jimin and guess what, we did the math test today.

His behavior suddenly changes upon your announcent, but he still remains that cool side. "How did it go?"

"I aced it!" you exclaim, sounding excited. Well, who wouldn't happy be if they found out they passed in math?

Jimin didn't expect you to tell him that. For all he knows, Jungkook probably said something for you to hate him, but he probably didn't. Jimin sighs softly, quietly thanking that you're not angry. "That's good. I guess you don't need me to tutor you any more."

"Yes, you do." you point out. "Drama. You're going to tutor me on that, too, right?"

"There's the drama club for a reason. I think I'll be busy soon." Jimin makes up, but you luckily see through his lie.

"You were the one who wanted to tutor, though..." he hears you mumble from the other line. "Is this about Jungkook?" you suddenly ask, catching him off guard.

"What?"

"He told me you guys fought. He actually got a wound on his lip from the impact, you know." you inform him carefully.

"He was the one who started it." Jimin explains. "If he hadn't been such an ass, I wouldn't have punched him."

"What did he say?"

"He told me stuff I have never heard anyone say to me before. It really made me infuriated, you have no clue."

"What did he say?" you question again, sounding more stern.

"About you... and stuff.." Jimin says quietly, which you weren't able to copy.

"Huh?"

"It's nothing." Jimin sighs in frustration. "I'll be at school tomorrow, so you won't go calling me to ask why I'm absent or what so ever anymore."

"Fine." you huff. "I'll see ya."

"Bye, babe."

***
Just a quick (filler) update since I found some free time.