nine.

After classes, you head to the drama club. You have to, even though you don't like it. You wanted it in the first place any way, so here is your sad price. You sigh and sit on a vaccant seat as the club advisers discuss some random bullshit about stuff you're not really interested in. Your mind wanders off somewhere else. A lot of things are running in your mind right now, actually.

You're thinking of Jungkook and how he's doing right now, where Jimin could be, etc. Your attention gets called when Ms. Young claps her hands. "Okay, so we will start casting the roles for Cinderella. Is anyone interested in obtaining the role of Cinderella herself?" Most of the girls raise their hands, making it difficult on the adviser's part. She looks at each and every girl, until she spots you. "How about you, Ms. Song? Would you take the honor in playing Cinderella's role?"

Dagging glares send to you, but you just ignore them. "I don't... I don't know if I'll have enough confidence to act, ma'am. I'm still a newbie, after all."

"Well that's why you're here to learn. We'll teach you the basic fundamentals of acting. It's not that hard if you put enough determination into it."

You make it sound so easy.

"Is it settled then? Song is casting for Cinderella?" Mr. Ji reassures in curiosity. He actually wants to see you do it, since he believes you have the potential.

"Yes. From now on," Young speaks to everyone. "[Name] Song will be your female lead for the drama play next month. A round of applause for her, please." Everyone claps, but they sounded hesitant in your ears. "Who would like to take the prince's-"

"I do." someone volunteers, his hand reached out above. You look at the direction and saw none other than Jimin. You freaking knew he was here. "I wish to partake as the prince for this roleplay."

Young looks at him with narrowed eyes, seeming to judge. "Is there anyone else who wishes to partake in this role?" No one dares to volunteer, making Jimin smirk in victory. "Well that settles it then. [Name] Song and Park Jimin will be our lead roles."

.
.

"I can't do it, Jimin." you confess to the male in front of you. He looks at you with a raised eye brow. He's a few inches taller than you, noting that. "I've never done drama in such a long time."

"Do I have to tutor you again, then?" Jimin chuckles out, making your eyes widen. "I feel like a teacher now. I noticed you're quite submissive, so that makes things more fun."

What the hell does he mean by that?

"It's quite cute, actually. You seem really innocent." he says, putting a hand inside his pocket. "So what do you say?"

"No" is your immediate answer. "You're doing so much for me already. I can't possibly repay you back."

"Am I asking if you should?" he says questionably. "I'm helping you because I want to. Not to get something in return. I'm simply doing this as an act of kindness."

He seems pretty sincere, but why? "I don't wanna ask, but why are you so kind to me?" You used to flaunt over him whenever he's near, but now that he's actually in front of you, there's nothing. You kinda miss that tingly feeling. You still get it, however it's not the same. You can't explain this, either. It's like something just exploded and changed everything. Even your perspective for him.

Jimin stares into your eyes for a moment, as if he's seeing right through your soul. You try not to melt. "I told you, because I want to." he answers straightly, but it did not satisfy you. However, you let it slip. Maybe he'll tell or express the real reason why.

"All right." you state, heaving a sigh. "Do I have to pay you for the tutoring or something?"

"Everything is free, sweetie." Jimin tells, his lips curving into a small smile. Even the slightest made his eye disappear.

Your cheeks color internally. Did he really just call me that? Why, Park Jimin?!

"We'll start whenever you want to. Here," he grabs his phone, unlocks it, & gives it to you. "type in your contact number as I type in mine on your phone."

"O-Okay." you reluctantly take his phone and pulled out yours, unlocking, & then giving it to him afterwards. The both of you enter your number and returned the respective phones to their owner afterwards. "Give.. me a call, too. If you want."

Jimin laughs shortly and nods. "Of course. Well, I'll see ya." he bids good bye and then leaves you all alone.

Once he's out in sight, you let out a squeaky squeal. Where is Jungkook when you need him? You can't wait to tell him everything. You two hadn't contacted each other since he left, so this is probably a good way to start a new coversation with that rabbit.

***
Jimin, wyd? wat do you think he's doing?