five.

After all that shit, everyone leaves the room to go home. You on the other hand, still not believing you saw the Park Jimin, decide to go find him. But while roaming around the hallways, you accidentally bump into Jungkook, causing him to drop his ice creams. "Aish!" he grumbles, looking at you in disbelief.

"I-I'm sorry, Kookie. Here." you apologize and pull out a hanky from your pocket as you try to clean his stained shirt.

"Are you finally falling for me?" he suddenly teases, making you blush a deep shade of red.

"Shut up." you say, finishing the wiping.

"Any ways, what's with the rush?" he asks as you help him clean the floor from the ice creams. You also use the same hanky to wipe them off and threw the hanky and cones out as the both of you walk home.

"I saw him, Kookie." you say quietly.

"Saw who?"

"Jimin. At the drama club."

"Now why would he be there? You know he's into singing, right?"

You grumble, nodding in agreement. "Exactly! But you see, there were some difficulties in the music club. The members exceeded the max, so some students were forced to move out; thus, getting sent into the drama club."

"That sucks." he comments, shrugging.

"I know, right?" you sigh, shaking your head this time. "But I swear, I really did see Jimin."

"You must be hallucinating, [Name]." he tells you frankly. "No one would force Jimin out."

You sigh for the 2nd time. As sad as it may sound, he is a talented guy. He wouldn't be forced out. "You're right. I think the love cupid got me."

"More like the devil." he teases again as he casually swings his arm around your shoulder. "Let's go to yours and eat pizza again."

You giggle slightly. "Okay."

- - - - - - -

(Note that the days may vary. I will not make it in a tomorrow kind of way unless I state that I will.)

For the whole period, you were only half in the real world and half not. But you're snap out of your thoughts when the school bell rings, signaling lunch. You quickly fix your things to put into your locker, but of course you first glanced at a certain boy who's sleeping like usual. He's so cute, you thought in awe.

When you finish stuffing, Jungkook suddenly appears behind you and asks to go eat with him at the usual place Jimim hangs out at. Is he trying to attack you with feels? You pay no mind into it in the end and decided to go.

"I have ramyun today, what about you?" the baby-faced male asks with such enthusiasm. You wonder what he's so happy about.

"Hm? I only have a sandwich." you reply, holding out your food.

"How cute!" he remarks, smiling brightly.

You just look at him in confusion. "Well, someone's having a good day. What happened?"

"I have to tell you something, [Name]." he says.

"Go on?"

Jungkook slurps his noodles once before speaking again, "So my dad is having a business trip tomorrow and he can bring one person. Guess who he invited."

"You?"

"Me!"

"So you're gonna leave?! You're gonna leave me all alone in this hell?" You exclaim dramatically. You can't help it though. "Who's gonna be by my side all day?"

"You're so clingy, [Name]." he says, rolling his eyes. "Don't worry. I'll only be gone for a couple of days."

"Jungkook, I can't-"

"You can. Stop being so paranoid about everything. Meet new people, talk to them."

"But, Jungkook-"

"Trust me, [Name]. You'll be fine, I swear."

You stay quiet for a while, letting your brain process. So you're going to be on your own for who knows how long, since your only friend is Jungkook. You don't have anyone else but him. You're that stick to one kind of person.

"If... if I encounter a problem, I will call you. Pick up as soon as possible." you state, trying to calm down even though you're nervous deep inside.

"Of course. I'll still be your listening ear." he says with a smile, opening his arms for a hug.

You don't hesitate to fall right in. "Get back soon, Kookie. When you do, I swear I'll kick your ass for leaving me."

"Ouch?" he laughs.

Afterwards, you push him away and huff. "Whatever. Let's just eat before our food gets cold."

"Arraseo, arraseo~"

***
This was terrible. I barely update bc I'm more focused on my V story, so soz.
ㅜㅜ
But vacation is coming, so I'll hopefully update more frequently.
Thanks for the 1k reads and 100 votes, btw! (: