fourteen.

Despite knowing that today's date is just going to be a set up, you still feel like you should dress as pretty as possible. You don't wanna look like an old hag in front of Jimin. Or his ex which you still have no idea what looks like or at least what her name is.

You curl your hair a few times before putting it on one of you shoulders. You have worn a blue-ish knee length dress today with black flats. This is technically gonna be your first date with someone. You've never went to a single one before.

After feeling contented with how you look like, you grab your purse from your bed and headed out to your flat. You walk to the meeting place you two wanted, since Jimin insisted on picking you up for the date.

You stand straight, biting your bottom lip from nervousness. Jimin will be here soon, you tell yourself in mind. Whilst looking around, your eyes spot the boy walking your way. He's wearing a plain white shirt with dark, denim jeans. He's wearing black Nike as his foot wear. He looks rather casual today. Well, you guys are not really going on a real date, so why should he work himself out?

Jimin approaches you, his pale hands inside his pockets. "Did I make you wait?" is the first thing he says.

You shake your head reluctantly. "Nope. You made it just in time. You look handsome, by the way." you blurt out absent-mindedly, causing you to flush red. 

He laughs, raising a brow. "Really? Thanks. You look nice, too." he replies, making you feel more embarrassed. "Let's go." he says, smiling.

You take the offer almost hesitantly, wrapping your arm around his. "Can I do this?" you ask for permission.

"Yes, of course. You're doing great, babe." he remarks, nuzzling his head against yours which you found odd but relaxing.

Today will be a long night.

.

.

Jimin leads you to a ice rink, which excited you. You've always wanted to try ice skating, but never got the courage to try since you were scared of falling down and breaking your bone. Now you wonder in mind, Is Jimin good at skating? He looks quite experienced in it

"What's your size, [Name]?" Jimin asks from the counter as he looks over at you sitting down on a chair. You had to wore leggings underneath your dress, also.

"[Size]." you respond. Jimin nods his head and tells the staff what you just said, as well as his own size. After a while, the staff gives him two pairs of skating shoes. You feel even more thrilled, but you try not to show it. Instead, you stay still, waiting for him.

"Here." he says, handing you a pair. He sits down next to you and begins to wear his shoes. You watch him closely. Even such a simple action makes him look handsome. As he finishes tying, he notices you staring and could not help but chuckle. "Do you not know how to wear those?"

"I-"

"You're so cute." Jimin says and what he does next makes you surprised. He kneels down in front and takes one of your skates, putting it in for you, as he does the next one. "There. Now let's go." he says, reaching our his hand as you take it. 

How embarrassing. 

"Do you want to go first or me?" he asks once the two of you are in front of the rink. He takes your silence as an answer. "I'll go first then." He takes a careful step in the icy ground and holds on the rails. "Come on, babe." he says, giggling. You nod, swallowing a lump on your throat as you take in the guts to enter the rink. You take a small step and almost fell down, but Jimin luckily grabs a hold of you. "Careful, [Name]. You can't fall for anything or anyone but me." he says.

You feel your cheeks hit up. "Is your ex around?" you randomly ask in an attempt to change the topic. Soon enough, you two begin to skate while you hold onto Jimin tightly. Now it looks like you two are really going out.

"She's sitting down there." Jimin says, darting his eyes to a certain direction.

You look at the same way and saw a female with black locks. You almost immediately felt upset, a pang of jealousy hitting your fragile heart. "She's pretty." you mumble, which Jimin heard. 

"I know." he says, smiling.

So now you know how she looks like, but you still have no idea what her name is. "Hey, Jimin." you call, still skating. Tonight was supposed to be what you would call 'magical', but no. You just wanna go home already even though you just got here and doing your dream. "Can you tell me what her name is now?"

"Somin." Jimin replies immediately, and you thought he said her name wasn't important.

You nod as a response. So Somin is her name. How nice. 

***

Am I confusing you guys enough?