thirty-two.

Being the over-confident person is, Jimin announced to the whole school that you're his now. Some were confused since they thought you guys were already together, but just went along and congratulated you two like a newly-wed couple. You were slightly embarrassed, but kinda happy for what your boy friend has done.

"You know, you didn't have to declare it so publicly." you tell to the brown-haired male beside you. You guys are heading to the drama club.

"I want them to know you're mine, [Name]." Jimin says teasingly as he nuzzles your head with his nose. He's still as cheesy as ever, but in a good way.

"God, Jimin." you utter and shook your head.

"Save my name for the night, I don't wanna let others hear." He winks.

You slap his arm from embarrassment. "Jimin!" you half-scold, feeling your cheeks get warm.

Jimin giggles like a kid. "Sorry, sorry."

After a while, you finally arrive at the club room. Almost everyone is already inside, but you and Jimin are luckily 1 minute early for the start. You sit on a vacant seat and he does the same.

Mr. Ji walks at the center and bids you all a good morning. "Prince Charming, the prince's assistant, and the duke, please step forward so we could start the rehearsals. The evil, twin sisters and the step mother as well." As ordered, Jimin steps in front and the other members follows. "This will be the scene wherein the prince will be asking the sisters to wear Cinderella's glass slipper."

And so the practice goes on. You watch intently, admiring the actors and actresses. You hope you could do as great as they are. Jimin doesn't have that much participation in the scene, so he just stood in a spot most of the time.

You hope everything will go as planned when the play starts. You hope it will be a success, especially since everyone is working so hard.

.
.

"You did great, Jimin-ah." you compliment, grabbing your bag to head home.

Jimin grabs his and walks beside you. "Meh. I didn't do much." he says with a shrug. "But thanks."

You were about to walk off, when you suddenly spot Jungkook heading out of his club room with the guy named Taehyung. You smile in awe. I guess he found a friend to spend his time with already. You're both sad and happy. You wish the two of you can hang out again some day.

Jimin notices your facade and nudges your side, making your attention divert to him. "Oh, let's-"

"Do you miss him?" he suddenly asks, catching you off guard. The answer is written all over your face already, so you do not speak. Jimin gets this of course. "If you want, you can go approach him and ask him to hang out. I don't mind."

You immediately shake your head. "Aniyo. I want to spend more time with you, especially since it's the best way for me to retrieve my memories back."

Jimin smiles brightly at this, looking all cute and squishy. With a mixture of hotness. "Arasseo. Let's go now." he beams, holding your hand and walking out of the building.

- - - - - - -

Jimin has asked you out on a date in the café. You and him have gone there before, but of course you would not remember that. Jimin is wearing a black beanie with dark jacket. You thought he looks incredibly handsome even with such clothes. How can someone do such a thing?

You're wearing a white, sleeveless, knee-length dress on the other hand with black leggings underneath. Then, you're wearing flip flops as shoes. He thought you were so pretty, on the other. And he felt lucky.

"So what do you wanna order?" you ask to the male in front who's staring at you intently with admiration.

"Anything you want." he says, smiling gently.

You roll your eyes playfully and heaved out a sigh. "All right, two caramel macchiato then." you say.

"Sugar free?"

"It has sugar."

"Okay."

A waiter approaches your table and taked your order. Afterwards, he leaves you both. You look out of the window and begin to stare at the surroundings. Everything seems to be perfect today.

"[Name]." you suddenly hear Jimin call, making your head turn. "Close your eyes." he states, which you follow instantly. You hear the shifting movements of the male and his foot steps being audible. You feel his presence as he goes behind you and lifts your hair up. "Hold." he tells and so you did. Afterwards, you feel a cold material touch your neck and skin.

A necklace.

He buckles the lock of it and afterwards, he quickly goes back to his seat, the same smile from earlier never leaving. "Look at it."

You crane your neck down to check, and you felt awestruck. "Somin Forever" is attached in words on the necklace. You look at Jimin with wide eyes.

"It was supposed to be "young forever", but I preferred that more." he says.

"I love it." you say excitedly. "Thank you, Jiminie.

"I love you more." he says, eye-smiling. "And you're welcome."

He's too sweet.

Your order arrives after a while, one macchiato for each of you two. You spend the whole day peacefully and you felt so grateful. Can't this day get any better?

***
i love fluff so much. , / , i'm listening to good day (bts) at the moment, so i guess that helped.
p.s: i know about the whole thing about it being illegal since it's not supposed to be on the internet, so don't tell me anymore.
Have a good day~ ♡