twenty.

Jimin is at home in his bedroom. He's blankly staring at the ceiling, million of things running inside his mind. Lately, he's been thinking of the past a lot. How everything was perfect and in perfect synch. Why did all of those have to end? he wonder solemnly as he switches his position, now facing his cabinet.

Going back in high school, Jimin used to be a very sweet guy. Well, he still is but it's different from before. Since he is attractive, a lot of girls liked him. Even some guys were intrigued by him, causing them to rethink about their sexuality since they have never seen a beauty like Jimin before.

Jimin had no interest in love and all of those stuff, so he felt isolated even with his friends around. No one really just interested him in particular. Not until he met this certain girl. They became classmates on the first year of college.

She may not be the smartest nor the prettiest, something about her just made him curious and that's what makes the young male wonder. Why does he like her?

They were partners for certain projects and they soon became close because of this destiny. Jimin found out that she actually has a lot of common with him. He also got to know her better than before.

Based on what the information he kept in mind, she has never gone ice skating before. He planned on bringing her to an ice rink after knowing that. Another information about her is that she is not good with interacting with people she doesn't know. She told him he was the first person she became so close with, so that at least makes him grateful.

He never expected it to happen, but he fell. It was the best feeling he has ever experienced in his life; to fall in love. He was doubting his feelings before, but he stopped and just accepted everything. He fell for a simple beauty like her.

Jimin has always been social, so he confidently confessed and asked her out. She was a little shocked at first, but then she admitted that she likes him too and agreed to date him. Jimin became the happiest guy on earth.

Going back to the present, Jimin sighs softly as he shakes off everything that was running in his complicated mind. He grabs his phone, unlocks it, and heads directly to the FB app. He has a total of 40 notifications, and when he opens the icon, most of them were from girls tagging him in a post. Describing that he would be a perfect husband.

Jimin scoffs, honestly disgusted. Why can't they leave him alone? Don't they already know that he has a girl friend? He closes the icon and begins to scroll down his timeline. Different posts are printed here and there. Photos of people partying, memes, 'share this post or you'll die' crap, etc. 

He exits from the app after a while and was about to turn off his phone, when he suddenly remembered to do something important. He contacts his fellow classmate, putting it on speaker.

"I forgot to call you yesterday. What happened?" Jimin speaks once the call got picked up.

"She was with her best friend the whole time, Jimin. She was looking for a person called Somin." the guy responds, sounding tired. He must have just woken up.

Jimin's eyes slightly widen at the news. "She was?"

"Yeah. Who's that Somin person, any ways?"

"I-It's none of your business." Jimin stutters, still surprised. "Any ways, thanks."

"I still don't know why you asked me to follow her around yesterday, Jimin. I felt like a creepy dude taking pictures from behind the bush."

"Because she purposely left me. I wondered what was wrong, so yeah." he reasons out casually.

"Damn, you're creepy."

Jimin furrows his eye brows. "Yeah, yeah. I can't help it. She's my girl friend after all."

"Whatever you say, man. I'm hanging up, bye."

And the call ends.

Jimin shuts his phone down and bites on his bottom lip. He has to do something fast before everything crashes. He has already lost everything back then, he can't bare to lose it again.

***
Exams are over. Fuck yeah.