fifteen.

After skating, Jimin takes you to the food court. Of course since you're near an ice rink, warm foods are on the menu. Jimin orders two hot chocolates for you both. You guys sit on a vacant spot, but as you look around, his ex is nowhere in sight. This somehow made you glad, since you want some alone time with only Jimin. You slurp on your mug quietly, the alluring scent making you heave a sigh. Jimin sips on his own, too and heaves a sigh as well. "Did you have fun?" the boy questions suddenly, almost surprising you.

"I did." you confess, but knowing his ex was around made you lose interest. Of course you wouldn't tell him that. 

"That's good, as long as we have fun, my ex will really want me back." Jimin chuckles, sipping on his choco more. You fake a smile and nodded. "What else should we do?" You shrug as a response. "Should- oh, shit, she's here. Come closer, [Name]." he whispers huskily. He takes your hand and kisses it without second thoughts. You feel butterflies in your stomach upon his actions. You want him to hold you longer. 

You look around and spotted no one but the food staff. "She's gone, Jimin." you tell the boy, reluctantly pulling your hand away. 

He nods. "Did you mind me doing that?" he asks, averting his gaze away.

"N-No, of course not. You didn't mean it." you say with a stilted smile. 

Jimin smiles back in oblivion. "I really thank you for doing this all for me, [Name]. I really appreciate your effort. Somehow, I'll pay you back." he suddenly says, making you look at him in awe. 

"A-Aniyo. As long as I can help, I'm happy. You... don't have to pay me back, Jimin..." you trail off in awkwardness. You really don't know how to respond to such kind words, especially since it came from him.

"I insist." Jimin notes. "Is there anything you want me to do?" 

Love me back.

"Just be happy." you answer directly, which caused Jimin to smile. "Any ways," you say, changing the topic as you sit more comfortably. "tell me about... this Somin girl."

"Do you not mind?" 

"It's okay."

Jimin smiles more, seeming to like your idea. "Well, Somin is really nice. I really adore her a lot. Although she is lonely most of the time without her boy friend, I can tell others want to be her friend. They're just too judgmental, maybe." he stories, as you listen intently. "Somin and I have been together for 1 year, but then we broke up because of some problem."

"Problem?" you repeat.

"Yeah. But it's nothing important." Jimin says. "I really loved her, [Name]. I can't believe I let her go in the first place." he says, head looking down.

You suddenly feel sorry for him. "It must have been hard." you could only say.

"Yeah. If it hadn't happen, we would have still been together. I don't blame her. I don't blame anyone. I guess we just weren't meant for each other." he continues with such sadness in his voice, causing your heart to ache. "But... I want to take her back. That's why I'm asking for your help, [Name]." He looks up and stares into your eyes. "I want her back." he repeats.

"I-I'll make help you as much as I can." you respond, feeling all sorts of emotions at the moment. You're not supposed to feel jealous, even though you love him. You did tell Jungkook, 'If I can't be his girl friend, that's okay. As long as he's happy, I'm happy.' If only you could return those words back into your mouth. "Don't feel sad now, Jiminie. You'll get her back."

Jimin lets out a quiet laugh, his eye smile showing. "I have to."

- - - - - - -

"[Name]! Open this door!" Jungkook yells from the outside as he knocks on your door furiously. You didn't go to school today, since you weren't feeling well. You don't know if it's because you got infected by Jimin's love words toward his ex or if it's because of the cold atmosphere in the ice rink. "I swear, [Name] Song, open this door right now or I'll-"

The door flings open, revealing a haggard-looking you. Your hair is in a messy bun and your face is pale, your nose as red as a tomato and your eyes look like you cried all night. You're only on your robe, but Jungkook didn't mind since he's seen you wearing only this before. "Kookie." you muffle out, nose clogged up.

Jungkook enters your flat and closes the door behind. He grabs your hand and makes you sit on the couch. "Where did you go yesterday?" he demands for an answer.

"I was being tutored by Jimin on drama. He told you, right?"

"Don't lie to me, [Name]." Jungkook snaps, making you flinch from the tone of his voice. "I went to the drama club yesterday and you weren't there. I checked your place, but you weren't there as well."

"I was at Jimin's."

"I went there, too." he says, sounding even more angry. "Don't think I don't know where he lives. I've been there because he and I were partners one time for a project. Now tell me where the fuck you went to so we could get this over with. You look like a mess right now."

Once realizing you have no more excuses, you decide to tell him the truth, "I went on a fake date with him since his ex was going, too." You feel shame fill the pit of your stomach.

Jungkook looks at you in disbelief. "What? How come you didn't tell me about this?"

"I'm sorry, Kookie."

"I can't believe you, [Name]. So the whole tutoring thing, that was all a lie? You really didn't practice with him?" 

"Yes."

"So he lied. You lied to me." Jungkook rephrases his words, voice softening by a second. Once you nod, he gets frustrated again. "Let me talk to that Jimin guy.

***

ohshit, ohsit. 2 updates in a row.