forty-one.

(2 chapters in a single update. Check the previous one (forty) if you haven't, since Wattpad can be a hoe.)

Once the kiss breaks off, Jimin looks at you intensely with glossy eyes. How long he wanted to feel your affection again. "Listen, I'm sorry for everything. I'm sorry for breaking up with you. I'm sorry for not telling you the reason why." he bursts all his feelings out with an aching heart.

"Jimin, I-"

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. I'm sorry for using you like an object. But you're not supposed to be played with, [Name]. You deserve better than that." He really just wants you back again. He can't bear to continue it, his plan. Seeing you suffer and act like this hurts and pains him too much, it's untolerable. "Please come back, [Name]. I promise things will be back to the way they were."

You sigh sadly.

"I even don't care if you don't remember the past, our past anymore. All that matters to me is the present, the present you. Why think about the past when it's already gone? I'm really sorry, [Name] Song." Jimin continues on. He's pleading so much, the only left to do is for him to kneel down in front of you.

"Jimin, I have to tell you something." you say, hoping for him to listen now.

"What? Yell at me all you want, call me bad things; I don't care. I just want your forgiveness." he says, looking down to hide his small tears. "Please."

"I'm not going to do that." you state sternly.

"Why not? I deserve it all. I deserve it for being such a huge jerk for the past month and like everyday."

"Look at me, Park Jimin." you demand, but he doesn't do it. You grabbed his head and craned it so you could see his face.

"Just tell me." Jimin says, sniffling.

"I'm... I'm leaving Korea." you blurt out with guilt. Having been away from Jimin caused you major trauma and disbelief. Like said, you've been miserable since the whole incident. But you have a reason for all of this of course, not just because of a break up.

"What?... Why?" Jimin asks in mortification. "Why are you leaving??"

"Dad thought it would be a great idea to have me checked up in another country. I'm gonna have my amnesia checked, and hopefully, cured."

"Why... I don't..." Jimin's left speechless.

"He actually planned this a long time ago already, but I kept on declining him since... I couldn't bare to be separated from you once again. But.. now that we're not really together anymore, I figured.. why not? I mean, it's for the best, right?" you crack out a bitter laugh, earning a sad face from the boy whom you used to love a lot.

Jimin's heart is officially dead. The news really shocked him, that there are no tears falling down even more. He just stays frozen on the spot.

"But I've been wondering this for so long now.. if I do retrieve my memories back.. will things become better for the two of us? It's not like it would change anything, right? I'll just remember the past and all that stuff, but it's not like it'll make the present change greatly--"

"DON'T LEAVE ME, PLEASE!" Jimin shouts loudly, throwing his arms to hug you. This time, he's really crying now. He's pouring all his emotions and feelings out to you. Too bad you can't catch them anymore. "Stay with me, [Name]. You're right. It won't change anything. I just want you back right now, [Name]. I want you. I want us to be together again. Don't leave." Jimin continues to plead pitifully.

You wish you could comfort him. Oh, how you wish you could. But you can't even remember how to do that anymore. Are you supposed to pat him on the back? Kiss him?

"I'm sorry, Jiminie." you whisper faintly, closing your eyes. That's the only thing you could say right now, since your mind is blank as hell.

Jimin shakes his head. "[Name], I need you..."

But it's too late now. Once things are settled, they have to be done. No matter how hurtful they might get. After all, isn't this what you wanted since the beginning? You wanted my memories to come back? I knew about your plan, but I'm sorry for not participating. I'm really sorry.

So I thought, I should do my best to retrieve my memories, but not in your way.

Jungkook is leaning against a wall, being able to listen to every, single word the both of you spoke out. He bites his lip and resisted the urge to cry himself. So quickly ran off and never looked back.

"I love you, too Jimin. I forgive you."