Prologue

I DO NOT OWN ANY THING HERE EXCEPT FOR THE PLOT OF THE STORY AND WORK OF ART. BTS/JIMIN BELONGS TO BIG HIT ENTERTAINMENT, AND YOU BELONG TO YOU. Do not attempt to steal, for this is just a pure story, made by a fan.
Enjoy. c:

.

Would it be called desperation when you want someone to notice you so badly?

Would it be called desperation when you want that someone to talk to you and only you?

Would it be called desperation when you want someone to call you their life?

Because that's what I feel.

I look at the person whom I admire and love a lot at the other corner of the room. His dyed hair matches his pale skin tone. That smile he possesses makes his eyes smile as well, it looks so adorable. His built figure and height are suiting to the kind of guy he is.

Park Jimin and I have been classmates since we were still in the first year of college. We've been classmates in a row, it's almost a miracle because the amount of pupils in this university is more than a thousand.

I have never gotten the courage to talk to him, besides when we were partners in certain projects. The amount of time we talk is for limited only, though. When I try to spark a conversation, he would always respond with short replies, it makes me sad.

Why would he talk with me, though? I'm just a typical girl with plain hair and a low-sense of fashion. If I was to be with him, people would pity him for being together with a boring girl like me.

I sigh, the school bell ringing as a signal of dismissal. I stand up from my seat to get ready to head home. I only have one friend, and that is Jeon Jungkook. I call him Kookie as a joke, even though he hates it.

Kookie had a gigantic crush on me for 2 years. When he confessed, and I rejected him (since of course I have someone else in mind), he still remained by my side. Thus, he is the most significant person to ever exist in my life. He knows my desire to Jimin, too. I told him everything about him. Too bad they aren't close either.

I stand outside the gate of the university, as I wait for him. We always walk home together, since we live in the same apartment, but different flat. I spot him heading his way, with two ice creams.

"To my best friend." he says, giving me one. He knows my favorite, which is [Flavor].

"You know me so well." I tell him with a smile, as I take the ice cream from his hand.

We walk together in peace, just talking about general things. The apartment isn't that far away from the university, so we easily arrived in a short time.

"Can I stay in your place for a while? I don't feel like cleaning mine." He begins to remove his shoes, even though I haven't said yes yet.

We both enter my place, as I lock the door. I've been very sensitive when doing so, since a lot of robbery has been happening here. I don't wanna be a victim, you know.

"What do you wanna eat, Jungkookie?" I ask from the kitchen, as I often the mini refrigerator.

"What do you have?" he calls back from the living room. The T.V is already opened by him. Typical Jungkook.

"I have a salad from last night, chicken wings, pizza-"

"I'll have some pizza."

I let out a laugh. Of course he would pick that. He's always been a pizza lover since we became friends. I grab two slices from the ref. and set them in the microwave for 1 minute.

I walk in to the same area he is in with the plate of pizzas. "Our lunch has arrived." I place the plate on the glass table in front of us.

"Thank you, [Name]-sshi." he says and grabs a slice as he starts eating them. I begin to eat mine as well. We sat in complete silence, and he finished his pizza. "Hey, by the way..."

"Yeah?" I say mouthful. I haven't finished mine.

"What do you think about her?"

"Who?"

He looks at me and rolls his eyes. "You know who I'm talking about."

"No, I don't. Just tell me, Jungkook-ah." I say with pleading eyes.

"You really have no idea who I'm referring to?"

"Would I force you to tell me if I did?" I tell him sarcastically. This block-head.

"I'm talking about Jimin's girl friend." I almost choke on my food, but he gives me a water bottle from his bag. "Easy there, [Name]."

I drink the bottle he has given me, and I swear, I tasted the noodles he has taken earlier at school. "What are you talking about? He doesn't have a girl friend."

"Yes, he does. I saw him kiss her when I was on the way to meet you at the gate today. I saw them kissing behind the school."

"Wait, what were you doing behind the school?"

"I was asked to deliver some papers for the school principal. The shortest route to get to his office is behind, right? That's when I witnessed it."

I give him a menacing look. "I don't believe you. If you think this is funny, it's not."

"But I'm not joking! I really saw them!" he still insisted. I don't know, but his eyes are trying to show sincerity. But I can't let him fool me. Nope, not this time, Jungkook.

"Whatever. Grab some juice box and go back home. I'll see you tomorrow." I say, my mood already killed. I have no time for some dumbshit talk.

He sighs. "Fine. If you don't believe me, we'll take a look tomorrow. If I'm right, you'll have to buy me a pair of Timberlands."

"And what if you're wrong?" I counter ask.

"I'll buy you a pair of Timberlands as well."

"Okay, deal."

I've never been so wrong in my whole life.

- - -

A/N: Hello! I've published a new book. I've had this in the drafts for like a month or two now, so I'm glad it's finally out. ㅋㅋ I couldn't wait any longer, so.

P.S: This might end up on-hold sooner or later, but let's just see. :)