thirty-four.

A month has passed by already. You and Jimin's relationship is still as sturdy as a rock. You argue from time to time, but you easily make up. You were the perfect couple, as some people would say. Well, at least you and Jimin would.

Jungkook on the other hand- he's been fine. You guys talk to each other through texting most of the time. Things between you are slowly becoming more comfortable again and less awkward. You can also see that he's finally moving on, since his friend, Taehyung keeps him occupied when you're not by his side.

You actually think they might become a couple.

Just kidding.

Well, 50/50.

Any ways, even though things are going okay, there's still no sign that you're regaining your memories yet. Jimin, with your help, has tried countless ways in trying to help you remember, but still. Everything is still as blurry as an undeveloped photograph.

But as promised, Jimin still doesn't give up and he believes the right time will come. You're really grateful for his thorough determination. You just wish you could give him something in return.

Moving on.

Today is finally the day of the Cinderella play. You have dressed up and got your make up ready with the help of the stylists. The other actors and actresses have also prepared. Everything is perfect now. All that's needed to do is to do the drama.

You're as nervous as wreck, since it's your first time acting in front of a big crowd of people after such a long, long time. Sweat drops on your forehead, making your foundation fade a little; but a stylist quickly fixes it.

Jimin is sitting on a stool on the other hand, rereading his entire script in case he forgets to do anything. He is looking very fine today, especially with his prince suit and sweeped back hair. In this state, he really does look like a prince.

"All right, everyone!" Ms. Young yells to grab the attention of the students including yours. "The play will start in a minute. The curtains will lift up as well. Is everything settled? Are the props still sturdy? Have the actors and actresses fully prepared? I want everything to go smoothly! Not once have my students from the past years disappoint me. Don't disappoint me."

Little did you know, Ms. Young is actually very thorough and a perfectionist. She wants to make a tower with metals and not sticks, if that makes any sense.

Meanwhile, Mr. Ji is talking to the musicians that will be playing when the drama starts. Like Ms. Young, he's also thorough. He was actually a musician himself before, so he knows a lot about those stuff. He's a talented man. You think he and Ms. Young would be a perfect two. Both are strong-willed and artists.

After a minute, the moment of truth finally happens.

Everyone who is not included in the first scene/s have already evacuated to the back and the remaing, including you, are on their proper positions.

You told Jungkook not to come, but there he is at the back row with a camera. Your dad and Seoyun also came, sitting right next to him. Ignoring the embarrassment building up, you heave out a breath.

'Let's do this.'

.
.

The play was a success and of course the advisers were very proud of everyone that they decided to give each person a certain amount of money. You didn't want to take it, but Jimin insisted; reasoning that it would be in use for your future with him.

"A peasant or a princess, you're still beautiful for me." Jimin remarks out of nowhere as the two of you scurry down the stairs of the venue. You're on your way home now. Your family went ahead since Seoyun was already hungry by the time the play ended, and they couldn't wait for you to dress up and do all of those stuff. So they left earlier.

"Aish. You're being cheesy again. Don't you get tired?" You croak out. Being a sarcastic person you are, you can't even tell whether or not you meant what you said sarcastically or not.

"You say that as if I really don't get tired. I mean, just waiting and anticipating for your memries to come back is already being a pain to me." Jimin says, which he didn't think of thoroughly.

You get hurt as a result. "Well, I'm glad to know that's how you feel." With that, you remove his hand that was connected to yours in an instant, walking ahead of him to find a taxi.

Jimin soon realizes what he just said and quickly ran to catch up with you. "Wait! I didn't mean it like that!" he yells nervously. Why do you always fuck things up, Jimin?

By the time he approaches, you already found a taxi and got in hastily, shutting down the door.

"Yah! Don't be like this, [Name]! I'm sorry!" Jimin says, the same nervousness showing in his voice.

The driver talks to you for a second, asking whether or not you should let the "strange guy" inside. You reluctantly shake your head no, and the taxi drives off.

Jimin watches your presence disappear, before cursing to himself. "Ugh. I'm so stupid."

***
idek. but i watched batman vs superman @ cinemas w/ the fam, if that makes things better. ok maybe not. 4 AM right now, so i'm being hysterical.