seven.

"Hey, [Name]!" a male calls from afar, causing to get your attention and turn around. You crash in a well-built chest, almost making you stumble back but he quickly gripped you. "Woah. Careful there."

You straighten yourself and rub your neck awkwardly. "Uh, hey, Jimin."

"Let's go to class together?" he asks, eye-smiling.

 You stare at him curiously but nodded. Another day with his company.

The both of you enter class and eyes cast on you. "Hey, Jim--- ya, are you two dating?" one of Jimin's friends speaks and the other guys snicker. It made you shrink down from embarrassment. 

"No. Don't make quick assumptions if you don't know what happened." Jimin spits back and sits down on his seat. You do the same, sighing in slight trouble. What's his deal with me, really? you wonder in thought as the first subject teacher arrives with bunch of papers in his hands.

He bids good morning and places his files on the table. "We will be checking your math quiz today, since I had no time yesterday because I was busy." he says and begins to separate the papers, passing them in rows. You all know he had time; he was just lazy. The person in front of you passes you the sheets as you get one and pass the rest to the person behind you; and the process goes on. You look at the name of the owner of the one you got. It disappointed you since it didn't turn out to be Jimin. 

"Okay, number 1..."

.

.

"I will be calling out the names and the checker will recite the score of the person they received. As usual, we'll start with the boys." the teacher announces and readies his class record for the scoring. He begins to call out names and you say out-loud the score of the person you got and returned it to him. You sit back down on your seat to wait for yours to be called. After a while, it's the girls' turn. So it goes on like that.... "Song [Name]."

"17."

You immediately recognize the voice. It belonged to none other than-

A guy with glasses approaches you and lends you your quiz. "Here you go." he says rather softly and quickly returns to his seat. 

You look at the paper and realized that you failed. Shit. You face palm, heaving out a big sigh. But you shrug, deciding to just make it up for the next test. Suddenly someone passes you a note and you open it with no hesitance. 

"I wanted to check your paper. But that guy wouldn't give it. I'll beat the crap out of him later. - _ -" 

You look beside and saw Jimin rising his eye brows. You then write back and passed it to him.

"Puh." 

He gives you a questionable expression, until the teacher steals the attention again. "So I can see that most of you are failing my class. Therefore, I decided to hold up an enrichment time every after class. You might skip club meetings, then. But it's for only a limited time. Now, if you don't want that, then I suggest you to get a tutor to help you with your studies. I am telling all of this to those who received a score of 20 and below. If you don't pass on my next quiz, I'll really fail you in my class." 

The classroom gets quite noisy from the announcement. Even you are nervous. You'd go to the enrich' whatever that's called, but you prefer to be in clubs, more. You scratch your head in mental frustration. Why are you so bad in math? You're not the only one who finds it hella hard, but still.

"Any ways, I'll be going now. Please meet me at the faculty office after school if you wish to get an enrichment form." the teacher says and then leaves all of you. 

Jimin grabs this opportunity to approach you boldly. He sits on your desk and smirks down at you. "Let me guess, you're thinking of getting a tutor, aren't you?" 

As much as you'd like to blush, you just can't. You're more focused on your grades for now. "Uhm, yeah. Can you suggest me some people?"

"Hm, I don't know anyone who's really good in math."

"I don't want them to be in this class, to be honest." you admit, since having one somehow makes you feel insecure. 

"Oh, okay. I guess that leaves me from the list then." he says, pouting cutely at you. 

"What?"

He smiles, shaking his head once. "Whatever. I'll be your tutor whether you like it or not. When do you wanna start?"

***

This story is so boring.