six.

The next day, Jungkook left town to go to that trip with his dad. You were dreaded to go to school today, causing everyone around you to wonder-- kidding, they didn't notice you. But one did.

You walk in class with slump shoulders, sitting down on your seat and internally crying like your best friend just died. Jimin somehow catches an eye at this and stares at you for a moment before returning to his own business.

The first subject teacher arrives after a while. "Oh, Mr. Jeon is not here. Is he sick?" she asks. When she receives no answer, she asks you, "Where is he, Ms. Song?"

"He's in a trip with his dad." you answer nonchalantly, getting hurt again.

"Oh, okay."

And class goes on like that.

.
.

The bell rings for lunch and you can't wait to eat. Note the sarcasm. Since Jungkook is not present, you might as well just stay in class and eat alone. You grab your food, which is sandwich again, and begin munching. Suddenly, someone pulls a chair and decides to sit face to face with you. Looking up to see who it is, a pair of dark, alluring eyes meet yours.

You almost choke on your food, but you managed to say something, "A-Annyeonghaseyo."

Jimin looks at you curiously and tilts his head. "No best friend for the mean time, I see."

Why is he talking to me so casually like I'm his friend? Heck, he hates me!

"You must be wondering why I'm talking to you." he suddenly says, startling you. He read that right through your mind. "Well, I'm just bored and I thought... you needed some company."

"Company? A-Aniyo, I'm fine." you say, voice slightly shaking.

"Really? I don't think so." he responds, smiling sexily. "Hey, why don't I walk you home again like that last time?"

Your eyes widen in disbelief. "Jinjja?!"

"Shhh. Don't tell anybody, okay?" he says, putting a finger between your lips. You almost died from his simple but big contact. "Since it's Tuesday today, you have academic clubs, right?"

"Y-Yes."

"What is it?"

"English. I wanna improve my English." you say, grinning in embarrassment. "And you?"

"I forgot, actually. Math, I think?" he states questionably and shrugs. "Well, whatever. See you in a while, Ms. Song." he winks at you once and leaves the room to join his group of friends.

You stare blankly in a distance, trying to reminisce everything. What just happened?

.
.

You exit the club room with much eagerness. Jimin is actually gonna walk you home? Again? You have no idea what got into him do something nice. He was all rude and mean to you back then, when Jungkook was by your side. "Could it be that..... aniyo." you shake the thought off. Jimin could not possibly be jealous.

As you exit building, there you see Jimin standing by the gate, waiting for you. You run toward him. "Let's go?" he says, holding out his hand.

You stare at him, feeling your face heat up. "What?"

"Hold my hand." he responds, and you reluctantly do as told. Electricity envelopes your body. He glances at the back of you for a second before he tugs you to start walking with him. Somehow, he already memorized the way to your house.

A lot of things are running your mind. You wanna ask him many questions all at once, but you're too afraid that he might get annoyed and be rude to you again. You heave a sigh. I'm such a coward.

- - - - - - -

The next day also, Jimin sat with you at lunch in the classroom. Even thought it was awkward in your part, the both of you talked about random stuff. You found out that he actually has a little brother who is in high school. You told him that you have a sister who is also in high school. The two of you actually have a lot in common, but why are you two so different?

"How did you meet Jungkook?"

"We were friends since the 1st year of college. I met him at our apartment; turns out to be, we live in the same building but different flat. We then began to hang out and we became close." you share.

"I see. How cute." he comments in and smiles slyly. "Do you like him?" he asks abruptly, catching you off guard.

"N-No. Why do you ask?" you stutter.

"Nothing, was just curious since you two are so close." he casually replies, leaning back.

You can see his adam's apple and you
strangely get attracted to it. Well, everything about him is attractive. "H-How about you? Do you have anyone close to you?"

He shrugs. "Dunno. Maybe? I only have a clique, but it's not like they're my best friends."

"Oh." you just say. It's kinda sad to hear that from him. You know he's so popular, because he's always surrounded by people. But you never thought he didn't really have that one, true friend.

The school bell rings, since lunch is over. Jimin waves bye at you and proceeds to his respective seat. You look ahead as the teacher arrives. Little did you know, the orange head is actually watching you in interest.

***
Did not back read. soz in advance.