three.

"What's up, babe?"

"Shut up and just come in." I tell the taller person, pulling him inside. He walks in without hesitance and bows at my dad. The things my parent does to me really.

.
.

"So your dad called me because you wanted to get help with something? It's about time you finally decided to do that after all these years." Jungkook says, playing with my fingers absent-mindedly as I just let him be.

"Well, it wasn't my idea. He insisted on calling you because he noticed how gloomy I looked. He thinks you could cheer me up."

"Why do you look gloomy? Was it because of that guy Jimin? Did you fail a test? Are you in your period?" he attacks me with questions, but he only got 2 right.

I shrug and removed his hand off, lying down on my bed. He lies beside me as we both stare at the ceiling. "I thought... he liked me. He suddenly became all mean and rude. I get that I disturbed his sleep, but does he have to tell me all those things?"

Jungkook's head turns to me as I glance at him but focused my gaze up above. "Told you what?"

"He told me to stop following him around, when I really didn't. Well, I did but only once," I explain, scratching my scalp with a finger. "Then he told me I was starting to get attached because he showed a kind deed to me. But he told me to not make it a big deal and-"

"Is this seriously your problem?" he cuts me off. I look at him questionably. "Gosh, [Name]," he says like a girl, making me raise a brow. "I think he's going through something. Relationship problems? I mean, he does have a girlfriend."

I mentally facepalm. "Stupid, I told you he doesn't have one. They broke up."

He shrugs and sits back up while I watch him. "Who knows, maybe he's still on the process of moving on. Their make out moment was pretty intimate."

I let out a groan, turning around. "Don't make me imagine it."

"Is [Name] jealous? I like jealous [Name]." he says. I grab a pillow and threw it at him, but he catches it with one hand. "Nice try." he remarks sarcastically.

I roll my eyes sheepishly, trying to stay at peace. But then I remember I'm still with this walking meme. "I'm good now. You can go." He pats my shoulder twice before leaving without saying a single word. He often does that.

- - - - - - -

CLUBS LIST

ACADEMIC CLUBS

English Club
• Mathematics Club
• Science Club
• Computer Club
• History Club
etc.

NON-ACADEMIC CLUBS

Arts Club
• Book/Writing Club
• Music/Singing Club
• Dance Club
• Cooking Club
• Debate Club
• Drama Club
• Basketball Club
etc.

and many more subjects and categories are enlisted on the large bulletin board in front of the campus. I don't know if I should join any. It's like this... if you join a club from the non-academic, you also have to join a club from the academic side, otherwise, you are not allowed to join.

Last year, we did the whole club thing. But everyone was busy with quizzes, tests, and examinations. The clubs were closed then, and we lived a pretty terrible college life.

The person in front of me finishes writing on her preffered clubs, so it's my turn now. I take the pen and wrote my name on "English Club", since I still wanna improve my speech. I stare at the list of non-academic clubs, but I'm left in thought.

I signed up for the art club last time and I found out that I sucked ass at art. I swear I regretted joining in the first place. Thus, I have to choose wisely this time. I stare at the list before slowly writing my name down below the club I preferred the most.

.
.

"You joined the drama club?" Jungkook says so loudly, a few heads turning to us while in class.

"Yeah. I wanted to try something new." I reason out, pouting a little. What is so bad about that and he seems so against it?

"But you suck in acting."

"Ya!" I yell, almost smacking his head with the book beside me. "As if you could do any better."

He gives me an amused look, brow raising. "I can."

Now it's my turn to show an amused look. "Yeah? Prove it by joining the club. Let's see who is better."

"No thanks. I already set my mind on the dance club."

"Coward."

"Amateur."

The bell suddenly rings and Jungkook leaves to go back to his respective seat. But before he did, I shoot him a glare and he just sticks his tongue out as a response.

***
idek.