Epilogue

(Play media :^))

"Let me help you with that." Jungkook says, about to take your big luggage, but you pull it away from him.

"It's okay." 

"I insist. This will be the last time I'll be helping you anyways." he protests and took your stuff in his hand. He then leaves your apartment so that he could put it in the van that's waiting outside. It's your aunt's son's, apparently and it's pretty big.

You take the remaining stuff from the house before Jungkook comes and helps again. You just don't wanna be a hassle. You take one, last glance at your home. You smile to yourself, preventing any tears to fall. "Good bye, lovely home." You heave out a sigh and finally left, but Jungkook came out of nowhere and helped you again.

You get inside the bus with Jungkook. He decided to come with you to the airport, because well why not? As promised, you wore the Timberlands he has given you during the graduation. He sits to the chair opposite of you with a slight smile. "Thanks for wearing 'em, [Name]."

"Of course." you state, smiling back.

"Is everything ready?" your aunt's son, Namjoon asks from the van's driver seat. He removes his sunglasses and looks at the both of you with his dimple smile.

Jungkook's eyes widen. "Namjoon-hyung? You... [Name]... What?"

"Oh, Jungkook! I never knew you were friends with [Name]. She's my cousin." Namjoon states, shocking the other male even more.

"You're my cousin?" you say questionably. "I think I've seen you somewhere."

"Yep, you did." Namjoon agrees so. "I'm the boss of the salon that you went in not too long ago."

"I see." You avert your gaze. "This is all amnesia's fault..." you whisper to yourself.

"What a small world we have." Jungkook says in amusement.

"I know, right? Any ways, let's get going before [Name]'s dad throws a fit at us." Namjoon starts the engine and lets it heat for a moment, before he finally drives off. The distance between the airport and the apartment is approximately 2 hours per kilometer. You got plenty of sleep last night, even though a lot of things were running in your mind. Jungkook surprisingly did, too even though he slightly teared up thinking about your departure. 

"[Name]." your best friend suddenly speaks.

You look at him and titled your head to the side. "Jungkook."

"Is... is Jimin coming?"

You feel upset once he says that, making your heart slightly ache. You haven't received any calls nor texts from the said person since he left last night. You were expecting him to visit you in the morning as you prepare, but to your dismay. Guess the saying is true: It's better not to expect anything from someone. That way, you're only left with surprises. Not disappointments. You force a smile to Jungkook and laughed. "It's okay whether he does or not. I mean, you're here, right? That's enough."

However, Jungkook knows how you truly feel. You're in need of the other male's presence the best compared to anyone. Jungkook carefully sits beside you and holds your hand. "Don't worry, [Name]. He'll come, I promise." he tells to comfort you. You nod sadly, resting your head against his shoulder. 

"Ohh~ what's this?" Namjoon chimes in all of a sudden as he looks at the both of you from the rear-view mirror. "Is my dongsaeng hitting on my cousin?"

Your face flushes slight red, immediately sitting erect. "He's-

"Namjoon-hyung, please." Jungkook says, rolling his eyes. "I'm just comforting her."