thirty.

(I suggest you to listen to Fun Boys- BTS just bc I feel like it would suit this chapter due to its bubbly melody~)

"Why are we here?" you ask once Jimin leads you to a hair salon called Namjoon's Hair for Care after that skating trip earlier. You sure had fun, even though you fell over with him a few times. Jimin loved the way you laughed your heart out at each mistake. He thought you were so cute and silly.

"Guess." he says and the two of you arrive to the counter. He puts in his name and paid up. Afterwards, you both sit on the waiting area with other customers.

"You're gonna have your hair cut?"

"Nope. I'm gonna have it dyed back to brown." he says cheerfully with his eye smile that kills you every time. "Like when you first saw me."

You tilt your head to the side. "I thought you mentioned your hair was black?"

"Well, yeah. But I changed it in the middle of Summer." he points out with a shrug.

"Oh, okay." you respond.

He smiles again and could not help but rub the top of your head. "You're so cute when you're lost."

"Park Jimin!" a lady shouts, getting your attention.

Jimin then removes his hand off and stands up. "You can dye your hair, too if you want." he suddenly says.

"N-No thanks." you stutter.

He laughs. "Too bad. I wrote your name on the list."

"YOU WHAT?!" Jimin skips playfully to a vacant salon chair before you could even strangle him. You're being scandalous right now. "I swear-"

"[Name] Song!" Your name gets called.

You quickly spin around to the staff and waved your hands no. "Aniyo, unnie~ You see, my-"

"Noona!" Jimin interrupts. "Her hair has lice. Please get it done and dye her hair maybe... a shade of brown as well? With black high lights." he specifically says with a cheeky grin.

Your face flushes red from his comments. But you get pulled away by the same staff and made you sit down on the salon chair. She wraps a piece of black material around you and brushed your hair. "You're so lucky to have a guy like him. If my boy friend found out that I had lice, he would have flipped."

You roll your eyes internally. "He's just teasing me. I doubt he actually cares."

"Oh, but he does. He's looking at you right now, actually."

As you turn your head slightly to the side, Jimin quickly looks away. You show a questionable expression, but soon returned your gaze to the mirror in front of you. "Nah."

You just let things flow. Of course the staff didn't find any lice in your head, so she inmediately went into dyeing your hair. You apparently fell asleep, since the process was  long. Jimin himself fell into a slumber after you.

.
.

"Hyung, I thought you were going to send me to the music store?" Jungkook complains to the older male beside him. Even though the guy is older, they're still in the same year level. The older male ignores his dongsaeng and just continued walking. "TaeHYUNG!"

Taehyung looks at Jungkook with an annoyed expression. "Aish~ Won't you shut up?"

"I came with you because you said we were going to the music store, but why on earth are we heading to a hair salon? Is you gay?"

Taehyung rolls his eyes at the boy. "It's not too bad to dye my hair once in a while, you know. Plus, I have a girl friend."

"Who are you, Namjoon-hyung?" Jungkook sarcastically asks.

The other male slings his arm around the boy and walks. "Unlike him, I don't break stuff."

"But you just broke my heart right now." Kookie fake sulks, making Tae chuckle. The both of them end up really going to the salon, which is apparently Namjoon's himself. Jungkook didn't even realize it.

As they enter, Tae gets greeted by a bunch of the staff and Joonie himself. The boy greets them back and Jungkook says hi to them awkwardly. As he looks around, he suddenly spots a familiar female who has her eyes closed.

He immediately recognized that it's you. His heart almost stopped at the sight. He could feel his heart sting again, but he surpasses it by directing his attention back to Taehyung who's now chit-chatting with other people.

"I'll leave you for a while, Kookie. You just wait here." Taehyung says as he gets pulled by one of Namjoon's staff who is a close friend of his to a chair.

Jungkook sits on the waiting area and licks his chap lips. Soon enough, his eyes accidentally dart to another familiar person. He couldn't recognize who it was at first, but then he realized. "Jimin."

"Are you also here to get your hair done, young one?" Namjoon suddenly appears, startling him. He then scoots beside him. Jungkook just shakes his head no. He's not in the mood to talk for some reason. Joonie catches up to this. "All right. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask."

Namjoon leaves then and Jungkook is alone once again. He sighs to himself. He thought he could handle seeing you two together, but it seems that he can't still after all.

The bell for the door suddenly rings, getting his attention. An adult with broad shoulders enters with a guy whose face looked like a horse.

"Hoseok, we're cutting your hair whether you like it or not!"

Hoseok, who Jungkook assumes to be the horse-faced one, grunts. His ear is being pinched by the seemingly older guy. "But I like my hair long, Jin-hyung!"

"He doesn't give a shit nor a fuck, Hobi. He's gonna have it cut no matter how much you throw a hassle." A pale boy suddenly enters as well. They look like a family.

Hoseok comically cries as his ear becomes so red it could bleed. Jungkook couldn't help but laugh at the sight. Hobi sees this suddenly and gets angry. "What are you laughing at, fetus face?!"

"Who are you calling a fetus face?!" Namjoon yells. Apparently, he has been watching as well. "Jungkook's a precious child, you horse-looking man."

"Horse?! You look like a monkey!" Jin joins in the fight.

Jungkook being in the middle didn't know what to do.

"Yoongi-hyung, help Jin!" Hoseok says to the pale guy.

Yoongi shrugs and leaves the place without saying anything.

The noise erupting inside the salon caused you and Jimin to wake up. Taehyung on the other hand is still sleeping like he just took a big hit of tequila.

You groggily turn around with your still wet hair to look at all the commotion and Jimin does the same. "What's happening?" you ask particularly to no one.

"I don't know either." Jimin responds.

"Jungkook laughed at a guy being scolded, and the guy called him a fetus face. Namjoon-oppa got angry and called the guy a horse, horsie's friend called oppa a monkey and yeah." the lady who's doing Jimin's hair explains.

Your eyes widen and you look at the male just beside you. "Jungkook? The Jungkook we know?"

Jimin is surprised himself.

Oh, boy.

***
kind of a filler chapter for y'all bc i thought i should make the whole bts meet~ and there you have it.