forty-three.

(Special, long chapter for reaching 1k votes~ Infired by Lux's BTS RP from Quotev)

You slightly tug the hem of your chiffon belted dress. Since Summer is just around the corner and the cold seasons are over, you decided to wear something like this with black flip flops. You're currently in the immigration to settle your visa for New Zealand. Jungkook wanted to come with you, but you told him it's okay. Once it's finally your turn, you stepped in front and begun to talk to the lady behind the glass.

It took you rather long to settle everything, since there were too many process. You believe you still have to come back in the future, even. With a sigh of relief upon finishing, you exit the building. A person then blocks your way and you're surprised. "J-Jimin? What are you doing here?" He looks around and grabbed your hand all of a sudden, dragging you somewhere with him. "Yah! Where are you taking me?"

"Just come along." he says and continues walking. Before you know it, he takes you to a mall. He breathes in the cold atmosphere and grins.

You give him a confused look in return. "Why are we here?" 

"If you're leaving, I want to at least spend one day with you before you do so." he answers.

You avert your gaze for a second before looking back. "I don't know-"

"As friends." he clarifies. "That makes things better, doesn't it? We don't have to go out as lovers, but only as pals."

"That doesn't change anything." you protest, furrowing your eye brows. How can he just take this so easily? "We're supposed to stay away from each other, not to hang out again as if nothing happened in the past. Don't be so carefree, Park Jimin."

"But [Name]-"

"No more but's. I have better things to do, now excuse me." you remove his hand off of you to head out yet again from a building, shuddering in the process since it's cold here and you're sleeveless. It hurts to turn your back from someone who used to make you so happy, but you're only doing this so you could move on. Not to have your feelings messed up again. 

Jimin sighs, shaking his head as he runs up to you and removes his denim jacket. Once he catches up, he places it on you, and there's no doubt about it, you blushed. "Just one day, [Name]. Please?"

You stay still on your spot however. "No."

"Come on." he says desperately, his hands crawling around your hands. "Don't be so stubborn now. Once this day is over, I swear I'll never bother you again. You can pretend nothing happened. I just need a day to spend with you, [Name]. I promise I'll stay away from you."

You heave out a breathy sigh. "I hate when you get things your way."

This brings a smile to form on Jimin's cute face, his eyes smiling as well. "Is that a yes?"

You reluctantly nod your head. "If this will help settle things, then yeah."

"Yes!" Jimin cheers, jumping happily. "Wear the jacket, [Name]. Let's go to the food court first since I'm starving as hell, and I'm sure you are as well." he says and once again, drags you. You follow him closely this time, heading to an American restaurant.

Your phone suddenly vibrates, an incoming call from Jungkook. "I have to take this-"

"If you do, he'll get worried again." Jimin mentions. 

"Well, that's true, but-"

"Okay, fine."

You press answer and placed your phone on your right ear. "Hey, Jungkook what's up?... Oh, I'm done already..... Aniyo, you don't have to pick me up. I'm at the mall, actually.... I-I'm just out shopping, so you know, I can take my mind off things.... I'm not in Jimin's place, why would you think that?... Ugh, fine, okay... just a second." You end the call then, tapping on the camera icon.