forty.

A month, a fucking month has passed now. Things are going to how they're supposed to be? No. Jimin's plan is failing greatly. You're just drifting more apart from him than he expected you to be.

Since you're technically an adult now, being 18 and all, you started going to clubs eversince Jimin had dumped you. You've been too immersed with partying and all those kinky shit. You almost got laid if Jungkook didn't come and save you from those pervy grandpas.

Jimin found out about the news when the younger male told him through the phone. He was shocked, since he never imagined you to go that far. He thought you would just be depressed, but your depression increased and became out of hand.

Right now, you're once again at the bar, drinking who knows what while talking to a stranger who's around his 30's. He's grinning at you sexually, eyeing your body up and down. The both of you are currently sitting down together, looking as if you guys have been long time friends.

"So, like~ my ex boy friennndd, Park Jimin?~~ He's such an assssh. Heeee.. he dumped me. He dumped me for no reaason. Can you believe that?" you say, completely drunk. You're of course not aware with the words you're spilling out of your mouth. If your dad finds out about this, you'll be in BIG trouble.

Jungkook is having a sleepover with Taehyung, unfortunately. He trusted you that you would take good care of yourself, but of course that won't happen. Especially since you're becoming more like an addict now.

"Wow. What an ass indeed." the random man agrees so playfully. "Say what, why don't we get a room? Just for the two of us. You know, so we can talk more about this ex of yours, Jimin." He says, standing up on his shoes.

You look at him with a dumb-founded look. Even though you're drunk, you clearly heard what he said. But your mind is not cooperating with you. "Okay, sure." you chirp, jumping off your seat like a child. This caused you to slightly tumble over, but the man catches you. "Thankss~"

He then leads you carefully to a private room. He's actually the son of the owner of this club, so he gets to do whatever he wants. After getting inside, you take off your Converse and plopped down on the magenta couch, giggling on the process. The man shuts the door close and sits down next to you slyly.

"What were we talking about?" you ask him, eyes rolling. "Oh, yeah. Park Jimin, that guy with no jams." you remember, drinking your glass of beer in one shot. "Wooh! Is it just me or is it getting hot here?~" You begin to remove your silk jacket and threw it somewhere.

The man liked this of course. He licks his lips. "Let me help you with that." He grabs your shirt and begins to unbutton it skillfully.

Surprisingly, you grab his hand. "Yah." you snap, eyes furrowing. He swallow, thinking that you regained your consciousness. "I'll do it myself." you say with a mysterious smile. You unbutton the first button as he watches with delight.

The door suddenly flings open, startling the both of you. But mostly the man, since you're too drunk to give a damn. "What are you doing here, young man?" the stranger hisses at the disruption.

"She's my girl friend, asshole." the person marches forward and grabs you by the hand, dragging you outside harshly. Jungkook left Tae's place when he felt that something was wrong, and turns out to be, he was right.

"Let go of me!" you squeal, getting people's attention. But the person ignores you and keeps on walking until you guys finally left the club. "LET GO!" you scream, snapping his hands off you.

"[Name], what have you gotten youself into?! You almost-"

"Don't tell me what to do, Jungkook!" you tell with such venom, causing the male to flinch at your tone. "Just leave me, okay?" you half-plead. You clench your hair and heaved out a frustrated sigh. "You're not my boy friend."

Jungkook undoubtedly gets hurt by your words, but he knows he should just understand since you're technically still drunk. He can see it in your lusty eyes. "Let's go home, [Name]. I can't handle seeing you like this." He was about to grab your hand again, but you slap it away.

"I'm not going anywhere." you hiss at him with a glare.

You're not being stupid, you're just reckless. Your mind is not in the right state and Jungkook doesn't know what to do about that. So he did the first thing the came across his mind before he came here.

"Jimin-hyung." Jungkook calls loudly, making you surprised.

There appears Jimin with a black hoodie. He approaches you with a nornal pace. Jungkook leaves you two alone then, and you're only frozen on your spot.

"Jimin..." you utter softly, feeling tears well up your eyes.

Jimin wastes no time. He grabs your face and slams his lips against yours. The impact made you tumble a bit, but you luckily balanced yourself out. Despite your mouth tasting bitter because of the substance you drank earlier, Jimin still engulfed it.

You don't kiss back, however since you're still too shocked to what's happening right now. But you do know one thing has returned, and that's Jimin's warmth.

***
This story is about to end after 2-5 more chapters, folks. ;; pouty jimin is my reaction.