18 Officially Mrs. Boss

Start from the beginning

"Uh huh....she's a Bieber Mr. Lopez, she's my wife" I cut him off.

"She doesn't know the business at all" He said.

"She knows more than you know sir, you would've if you'd have given her a chance, but who says that she needs to know any business for that?" I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"You mean you are just going to give her 60% of your shares without her working at all?" He said.

"How does it matter, again Mr. Lopez, she my wife, her money, my money, its one and the same" I said.

He was feeling disrespected, I could tell.

"I suggest you to think over it—

"I don't have to, I trust my wife" I said.

"What if you'll divorce" Samantha caused utter silence in the room when she said that and I glared at her.

"That will never---

"You don't have to be worried about it Samantha, that will never happen" Scarlett said before I could.

I bit the insides of my cheek to keep from laughing after I saw Sam's face when Scarlett said that. Priceless.

"Have a good evening everyone, I dismiss the meeting" I said and the room was filled with shuffling noises as everybody got up and started leaving. Scarlett came and stood beside me and I turned to face her.

"I knew you were going to do something like this" She said with folded hands.

"Your dad seems really unimpressed with me" I pulled her closer by her waist.

"But don't you think 60% is a little too much..." She said while playing with the collar of my coat.

"Again Mrs. Bieber, how does it matter at all?" I said.

"What if we divorce?" She said jokingly making me laugh.

I looked around to see if anyone was there in the room anymore and fortunately there wasn't any.

I don't even care if there is because I've gotten crazy addicted to kissing her.

I cupped her jaw and made her look at me.

"Justin we're in your office" She said when I started leaning in.

"So? It's mine, I can do whatever I want" I said and smashed my lips on hers.

I picked her up and made her sit on the table. I tilted her face up so I could deepen the kiss. I squeeze her sides hard making her let out moan and I took the chance to slide my tongue in her mouth causing a groan to come out from the depth of my throat when she fisted my hair and tugged at it.

"Justin..." She said between the kiss and I hummed.

I'm not stopping now. I caressed the skin just below the hem of her dress and she instantly grabbed my hand and held it in place. I smiled in the kiss at how shy she was.

I groaned with irritation when I hear a knock on the door but I didn't stop.

"Stop" She giggled and made me pull out by pushing me by my chest a little.

"Come in!" I said knowing it would be Samantha.

"Let me down first!" Scarlett scolded but I held her in place.

"Oh come on, it's just Sam" I said.

"Mr. Bieber..." I heard Sam and I looked at her.

"Yeah?"

"Ms. Gomez is here to meet you, she's waiting in your cabin" She said and I stiffened.

Not now....shit.

I looked at Scarlett through the corner of my eyes and saw her face fall. No no no.

"Um....can you tell her that I'm busy...tell her that I'll ca—

"No, it's okay, go" Scarlett cut me off.

"No I'll meet her later, we're supposed to go shopping right now" I said. That's what we had decided in the morning, I'm not cancelling, I'm not going to make her feel like a second choice again.

"She looks disturbed sir" Sam said.

"Can you keep your mouth shut for a minute" I said to Sam and looked back at Scarlett.

"I'll seriously meet her later, I don't want can---

"Justin....calm down, it's okay, I think you should go meet her, I'll go home and help Mama Jen to clean you study today" She said I shook my head.

"But Scarlett we—

"Justin go" She said and this time it was a command. She was forcing me to go even though her face was clearing showing off how disappointed and hurt she was.

"Fine....but if I come home early, we'll go shopping alright?" I said. She gave me a small smile and nodded.

"Now I'll leave before she sees me, bye" She said and kissed my cheek before starting to walk away but I grabbed her hand and turned her around.

"What?" she chuckled.

I love you.

I shook my head and pecked her lips.

"Bye" I said and she walked away.

Once again, our day was destroyed because of Selena.

I was so irritated as I entered my cabin and saw Selena sitting on the couch. She looked weary and tired.

"Hi" I tried to fake a smile as I sat beside her on the couch.

She just looked at me and her eyes welled up with tears.

"Hey, what's the matter?" I asked softly and she just hugged me.

"I-I went to the doctor today..." She sobbed and I tensed for a second.

"What happened there?" I asked while for some reason I wasn't able to hug her back.

"I have Lupus Jay, I'm sick...." She said and I froze.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooops trouble in paradise again

And its going to be Justin's POV for a while now...

Drama with Sel is about to get real

Stay tuned

Vote n comment

And don't forget to Check out my latest JB fanfic called 'Burn'

Twitter: @RevelParkar

Instagram: @shanparkar

-Love, S