16 Boyfriends and Girlfriends

Start from the beginning

"I just....I got so afraid that night that I'd lose her and I forced her....fuck..." He was talking to himself.

"Just give her time Cam" I said and he nodded.

"I'll talk to her, I will wait, no matter how long it takes" He said and I patted his shoulder.

In that case, maybe.....just maybe you'll have to wait forever bro.

"Alright, see you later, I gotta go to the office to check some documents real quick" I said and got up.

"You're working today?" He said as we walked out.

"Nah, just have to check some important docs and then I'll go home, the family dinner is at our place tonight" I said.

"Oh..."

"Bye" I said before getting inside the car.

------------------------------------------------------

I rang the doorbell and just two seconds later, Mama Jen opened the door and she looked tensed.

"You look disturbed Mama Jen" I said while shutting the door.

"Selena's here Justin..." She said and I froze.

"Wh-what? And where's Scarlett?" I said.

"She almost opened the door for her but saw her from the kitchen window and stopped Scarlett on time. She has been inside her room since Selena has come" She said and I sighed.

"Thank god" I said and walked through the hallway into the living room and saw Selena sitting on the couch while playing with her fingers.

I wonder why she is here.

She looked up at me when she noticed that I was there.

"Justin..." She mumbled and then rushed to me to wrap me in a hug.

I inhaled sharply, not because I had missed her or because her hug felt good but because it felt so different....

Usually I'd get this bubbly feeling inside when she'd hug me but this time I didn't, It felt like just another hug.

"Hey..." I smiled when I pulled out.

"Hi" She smiled causing a small flutter to my heart and I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and her face softened.

"I'm sorry Jay....I overreacted that night. I always do that don't I?" She chuckled.

"Can we forget it?"She looked up and me in a way that I couldn't deny.

This is wrong, I can't say yes and get back with her, I just solved the Cameron problem and now....

"Okay..." I faked and smile and she kissed me.

But it felt nothing like the kiss I got last night.

"Can I stay over?" She asked in a chirpy voice and I tensed.

"Uh actually I'm going out for work now, there's no point in you staying here" I said and her face dropped.

"Oh...okay"

"I wanted to spend some time with you..." She pouted.

"We can later, I'll call you" I said and she smiled.

"Okay, love you" she said and pecked my lips.

"I love you too, bye" I lied.

"Bye!" she said and walked out.

I sighed and removed my jacket. Mama Jen was looking at me unimpressed. There was a time when she adored Selena but I guess now she can only see me with Scarlett.