"Yes I know, and chy Naomi gon be just like you. Spoiled to the bone. Y'all spoiled asses are gonna be the death of poor Dominic."

"Aye, I don't tell him to. He has a mind of his own." She said smirking.

"Whatever hoe." I said shaking my head. I'm really glad one of us are being treated how we deserve.

"But anyways how are---" She began to say until she stopped mid sentence.

My eyes followed hers to the woman walking up. I rolled my eyes. "Keep us near the cross Lord." I said as we saw the girl Victoria that Dominic had messed with 🙄, and she brought a friend.

"Why I feel like the Lord testing me today? But I'm in a good mood so I'll remain positive." Jenae' said getting comfortable in her chair.

"Yes remain positive." I said picking up my drink and taking a sip. As I drunk my drink I had this really bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. Jenae' had this very sinister looking look on her face that I've seen too many times.

"Would you ladies like to dine inside or out today ma'am?" The waiter asked them.

"Um, outside will be fine." Victoria said loud enough for us to hear.

Jenae' snickered and shook her head. "Dis bitch." She said.

As time went on there was a lot of snickering and peeping eyes coming from Victoria's table. "They being so childish today." I said taking a bite of my Cajun Chicken and Shrimp Pasta.

"The only kid I play with is mines. So they better calm it down." Jenae' said loud enough for them to hear as she began to eat her pasta as well.

"Girl bye, ain't nobody paying you no mind." Victoria's friend said waving her hand.

"You should." Jenae' said smirking.

"Yeah yeah yeah." The girl said.

Victoria snickered. But didn't speak. "They ruining my vibe you ready to go?" I asked.

"Yeah we can go."

We asked for a to-go box and headed out. We had to pass Victoria's table to get to the car. Hopefully shit don't jump off in here..

We walked passed their table, Jenae' in front of me, they said nothing and we said nothing. Literally two steps away from the table Victoria opens her damn mouth.

"Bye hoes." She said snickering.

Next thing I know Jenae' turns around quick reaches around me and grabs Victoria by her long fake ass ponytail. She yanked her so hard she pulled her out the chair. Victoria was done for when her knees hit the ground. Jenae' did not hesitate to repeatedly  punch her in her face.

Victoria's friend jumped up from the table and charged towards them and I pounced on her ass. We were both on the ground rolling around she had a handful of my hair and I grabbed a handful of hers and used my other hand to start punching her in the face. A guy came and broke us up. I kicked at her until my leg couldn't reach her anymore.

I looked for Jenae' and she was on the other side of the patio still fighting. All you could hear was the commotion and glasses calling off of tables. Men were trying their best to get Jenae' off Victoria but she had a death grip on the bitch.