"Thank you, have you eaten?" She asked.

"No, I've been in the hospital all day and now it's like 10pm," I explained.

"I shall make you something," she smiled, going into the kitchen.

I went onto Twitter and checked my mentions.

All of the boys had wished Megan luck and Mia had too. Most of the fans had also, which made me happy.

'@Luke5SOS: OMG! Good Luck Megan! Hope to see you soon with your little princess! X @MeganMay @Calum5SOS'

'@Michael5SOS: Hope everything goes great! Can't wait to see your little girl! Good luck :) @Calum5SOS @MeganMay'

'@Ashton5SOS: Good Luck! So excited for you guys! Hope everything goes okay! Can't wait to say hello to her! @MeganMay @Calum5SOS'

I then decided to tweet.

'@Calum5SOS: Everything has gone so amazing. Megan and I now have a beautiful little princess and we couldn't be happier. Shall reveal names soon! What are your guesses?'

My mum then came back with some pasta and handed it to me.

"Thank you Mum," I smiled, taking the pasta from her.

"So, what did you call her?" My mum asked. I refused to tell my mum before the birth as I wanted to surprise people.

"We called her Emma-May Hood!" I replied, shoving some pasta in my mouth.

"That's so beautiful!" She smiled.

"I know, it suits her!" I replied.

"Aw, I hope Megan has a good night sleep," my mum said.

"I know me too. Let's hope Emma doesn't cry too much!" I replied.

I finished up my food and then went home as it was getting very late.

When I arrived home it was around 11:30pm. I went straight to my room and got into bed. I was so excited for tomorrow . I can't believe I have a little girl.

I actually thought I wasn't going to sleep as I was too excited but surprisingly I slept until my alarm went off at 9am. I jumped out of bed and got breakfast.

'@Calum5SOS: Can't wait to see my little girl again today! Hopefully I can bring her home!'

I then had a quick shower and got dressed. I texted my mum to tell her I would be picking her up soon. I grabbed the car seat and put it in the backseat, fixing it in to place. I drove to my mums house and she got into the car.

"Hey mum," I said as she climbed in.

"Hi, you excited?" She asked.

"Very," I smiled as I drove off.

"Me too, I got Emma a little present too!" She said, giving me a bag.

"Aw, thank you! I'll open it with Megan later," I replied.

I drove to the hospital and was shown to Megan's room with my mum.

"Calum!" Megan smiled, when I entered the room.

"Hello, I brought a visitor!" I replied.

"Hello, Megan," my mum smiled, walking to Megan.

"Hey, you want to hold Emma?" She asked.

"I would love too," she smiled. Megan passed Emma over to my mum and my mum sat down with her.

"So, how did you sleep?" I asked Megan.