Chapter 9: Jesse McCartney

Magsimula sa umpisa

Holding it out to the side, I thrusted it forward and twisted, yanking it from the air and then spinning it once and holding it back up while in stance.

Then I spun it twice, and turned to swipe but stopped and stared wide eyed at the guy.

How much of my fake ninja sword skills did he just see?

Lucien leaned into the wall eyeing me over while holding a glass in his hand.

I pulled my headphones out and put the sword back closing the frame "What are you listening to Samurai Vydia?" He asked gesturing to my headphones.

My voice spoke up first and I mentally smacked myself "Jesse McCartney." I felt my face turn red and just laughed at my own ridiculous stupidity.

This is awful.

Lucien's POV:

She stood in her night gown and robe, her long blonde hair swaying back and forth as she swung the sword around the air clearly trained.

As she thrusted it in the invisible person, she turned it and yanked it out holding it up and in stance.

She looked like a warrior princess and very beautiful with my sword.

I just wonder....how in the hell did she find them?

She turned and swiped the air behind her, but her eyes caught me and fear racked her body. She began turning red and returned my sword back in its hiding spot before shutting the frame and pulling her headphones out.

"What are you listening to Samurai Vydia?" I asked finding it a bit amusing.

Here she is, at five in the morning swinging a sword in the hall like some samurai master.

She blurted "Jesse McCartney." And I wasn't sure if she was serious. The thought of her swinging my eight thousand dollar sword around like a professional while listening to Jesse McCartney seemed ridiculous.

As she started laughing, I realized she really was serious.

God this girl is...so intriguing.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to fuck her or just be her good friend.

She crossed her arms over her chest letting the laughter die out before she gestured to my crotch, "The boys okay?" She asked furrowing her brows.

I smirked and nodded, I liked watching Vydia take control. There was something in her though that told me I never want to be on her bad side.

"Where did you learn to use a samurai?" I asked pushing off the wall and taking a step closer to her.

She shook her head "Oh I didn't. I literally watched Kill Bill a thousand times and just memorized all the moves." She said looking up at me embarrassed.

She's watched my favorite movie a thousand times.

Shit.

"How'd you find them?" I asked gesturing to the swords.

She eyed the frame, "The first day I just sort of admired the art and then saw the frame wasn't flush." She said thoughtfully.

Hm.

Her hand ran over the frame and I envied the frame for getting her delicate soft touch.

She smiled over at me "Sorry if I exposed a family secret." She said raising both brows.

Well she definitely did but that's not the point, the point is that most of my brothers have passed by this frame and never noticed that and yet she walked by once and saw it. In fact hundreds of people have sat and admired that painting never even thinking about the frame.