"Yeah, I'm coo," I said.

Right when I said that I saw Mani, she was looking at me with a smirk spread across her face. I smiled back, I couldn't help myself. Mani has that affect on me. Mani slid Ms. B a 20 dollar bill and Ms. B rushed to the ice cream machine.

The little girl started playing with Mani's chain that was around her neck.

Ms. B came back with 2 smoothies, Mani put the little girl down and grabbed the smoothies. She smiled at Ms. B before her and the little girl left.
"You wanna leave?" Danny asked,

"Yeah," I said,

*

"Fuck" I moaned, Danny continued to slam into me, making my juices splash everywhere.

She mumbled something under her breath before slowing her strokes down. My body shuddered and I gasped as I reached my climax.

In some ways Danny was just like Mani, if she's like this all the time then maybe we could work.

Armani

Just like I promised I took Zion to the ice cream shop.

She had been acting all shy and timid, she just met me so I understood why.

"How old are you?" She asked me,

"21" I said, slouching back in the booth. "How old are you?" I asked her,
"I'll be 6 in a couple weeks," she smiled. She has such a gorgeous smile,
"Your tall for your age," I said,

"That's what my dad used to tell me before he went up to heaven," she lowered her head. "Then my mom started playing with needles, she's so mean," she said,

Her mother was addicted to heroin, just like mines. I can relate to all the hurt she's feeling right now because I had to endure it. I just couldn't seem to build the strength up to leave but somehow she did.

"Do you have a mommy?" she asked me,

I shook my head, "She died,"

"Do you have a dad?" she asked,

"Yeah, but I don't talk to him," I said,

Her face turned into a frown as I tried to think about how imma explain this so she could understand. But then I realized that there is no other way to say it, so I said, "He killed my mom and I don't fuck with him anymore,"

"Why not?" she asked,

"Because it's his fault my mom is gone," I rubbed my temple with my left hand while my other hand rested on the cold table.

She looked me in my eyes and smiled before grabbing my hand, it caught me off guard. I almost jumped.

"Before mommy got mean she used to tell me to smile even when I'm sad, so you have to do the same. Okay?" she said,

I smiled and nodded, "Okay,"

"But if you do feel sad you can talk to me cause we're best friends now," she cheered,

I smiled in response.

"Since I told you everything about me, you gotta tell me everything about you," she said,

"Not un, you didn't tell me your favorite color, or your favorite movie, or any of your hobbies," I said,

"My favorite color is blue, I love Cinderella and I love to paint. Before my mommy started playing with  needles she used to paint with me," she explained,

"After we get a smoothie, we can go paint cause I'm good at that too," I smiled,

"Really?" she cheered,

"Yeah, really,"

I slid out the booth and walked over to the counter where the owner was reading through some catalog out of a magazine.

"Excuse me," I say, using my manners and shit.

She looked at me and smiled, "What can I do for you two?" she asked, smiling at Zion.

I picked Zion up, "What you want Princess?" I asked her,

She put her hand on her chin as if she was thinking, it made both me and the owner laugh.

"I want chocolate and strawberry," she said,

"And what will you like?" the owner asked,

I looked at her name tag that read:

Ms. B

"A fruit smoothie," I said, putting Zion down and digging in my pockets for some cash.

I placed a 20 on the counter while Zion and Ms. B made small talk. I leaned against the counter and scanned the room, locking eyes with Desiree in the process. I simply nodded my head at her with a slight smirk spread across my face, she smiled. Like really smiled, showing her perfectly aligned teeth. I always been in love with her smile, It's so beautiful, just like her. I had to stop and stare.

My eyes lowered down to her lips and I started thinking back to the other day when we spent the whole day fucking her. She gave me some amazing head, shordy was at it for a hour and I didn't stop her. I miss her. I want her. I need her. But I'm not ready to jump back into a relationship. When I get more serious about her it would happen but not now. I'm focused on Zion and making money.

"Mani," Zion said, pulling on my arm. I snapper back to life and smiled at the sight of her gorgeous eyes. 

"Who are you looking at?" She asked me,

"Nobody," I say while grabbing the ice cream off the counter.

"Preciate it," I said to Ms. B who was blushing.

The whole ride back Zion was begging me to tell her about Desiree. I fucked up and told her that Desiree used to be my girlfriend.

"We're best friends, best friends tell each other secrets right?" she said,

"I guess," I mumbled,

"But don't go saying shit to nobody," I said, turning the car off and climbing out.

We didn't go to the art place because it was closed, I expected her to cry when I told her that but she didn't.

She followed behind me as I unlocked the door and stepped to side so she could get in. I closed the door with my foot before kicking my tims off and going into the kitchen with her following behind me.

"Why is it so cold in here?" she said, shivering.

I chuckled at the fact that she was being dramatic.

"I like it cold in here, it helps me sleep better," I said, picking her up and placing her on the stool.

I gave her the ice cream before sitting next to her.

"Are you gonna tell me about Desiree?" she smiled,

I was thinking of a appropriate story to tell her.

"I used to talk about everything and she would listen. Sometimes I would stay up and talk to her, even when I knew she was sleep because she loves the sound of my voice. Just like I love seeing her smile and looking in her eyes. Her eyes are dope up close, you don't even understand," I said, she giggled and continued eating.

"She used to cook for me and give me massages on the regular. Anything I asked her to do she did it," except for when I asked her to hold me down.

"Just like anything she asked me to do I did it, we was down for each other like that," I chuckled.

I thought about the time she made me take her to that girls house so she could beat her ass. Her jealous ass.

Before I knew it Zion was telling me she was sleepy. I directed her to the living room and threw a blanket over her and turned the lights off.

"I'm scared of the dark, can you sleep with me?" she asked,

I nodded before saying, "Anything for you Princess,"