"Thanks..." he said and I felt his breath on my face.

"It's okay" I gave him an awkward smile as I lowered my hands but he never moved away.

I swallowed and my breathing got heavier when he pulled me even closer so that we were touching and he started leaning in.

As much as I wanted to feel his lips on mine, I didn't want to make things even more awkward between us than they already are, and a kiss was all that was needed to make things worse.

Both of my hands got placed on his hard chest when he was just centimeters away from my lips and he opened his eyes. Our heavy breaths fanned each other's face as I spoke.

"We got a flight early morning, we should sleep" I breathed.

He licked his lips and took his lower lip between his teeth and nodded.

"Yeah..."

It took him ten more seconds to let me go.

"Goodnight" I said.

"Goodnight" He gave me a tight lipped smile and walked out of the room.

If we keep getting carried away like this every time we're close then life with Justin is going to be really tough.

-----------------------------------------------

The second week of our so called honeymoon had gone by in a flash. Me, Cameron and Justin hung out as a trio all around Paris. We went to Museums and all those vintage places.

I was gripping onto Justin's arm while he pushed the trolley of our luggage ahead as we entered the NYC airport. We made sure that we looked like a happy 'couple' because our families had come to receive us at the airport.

I smiled when I saw Mom, dad, Emma with Peanut in her arms and Justin's mom waiting for us. They smiled and waved at us when they saw us.

I pulled away from Justin and literally ran to mom and hugged her.

"Aw, my baby!" she said and hugged me back while Justin greeted his mom.

I side hugged dad and then went and stood beside Justin again whose arm draped around my shoulder.

"So, how was it?" Pattie asked us.

"Do you'll expect it to be anything other than absolutely amazing?" Justin said and everybody laughed.

I looked down at my feet to hide my shyness.

"And here is your mischievous little son" Emma said and handed Peanut to me.

He barked and licked all over my face making me giggle.

"I missed you too Pea" I said and kissed his head.

"Alright, bye everyone, we're in need of rest" Justin said and everyone waved at us.

We walked out of the airport and sat inside our car.

Peanut kept kissing all over my face for like ten full minutes and then suddenly jumped into Justin's lap.

"Oh hey..." Justin giggled as peanut started nuzzling into his face.

"I didn't know you love me that much" He said and scratched his head.

We kept playing with Peanut till we finally arrived at Justin's Mansion. I took Peanut in my arms and stepped out of the car when the chauffeur opened the door for me.

I looked at the gigantic house and sighed knowing I'll have to spend my life alone in there.

"Come on..." Justin said while the chauffeurs were bust taking the luggage out of the trunk.

I nodded and followed Justin while gripping onto Peanut.

Instead of opening the doors with keys, Justin rung the doorbell. I wonder who else lives in the house and the worst thoughts came into my mind but they quickly vanished when a middle aged lady in a black uniform sort of dress opened the door and smiled warmly at us.

"Hello Justin, welcome home Mrs. Bieber" The woman said as we stepped in.

"Please call me Scarlett" I smiled at her.

"She is the chef of this house, her name is Jennifer but I call her Mama Jen" Justin said.

I smiled at Mama Jen again.

"And that is Louisa, she looks after the household" Justin said pointing at the red head girl who looked a little younger than me and she blushed the color of her hair when Justin introduced her.

"Hello Louisa" I said to her.

"H-hello Mrs. Bieber" She mumbled even lowly than I do.

"Do you'll want something to eat?" Mama Jen asked.

"No we ate our dinner in the flight" Justin said.

"I'm just going to show Scarlett her room and sleep" He added and both of them nodded and walked away.

"Um, they know about...us...like everything" He said after they were completely out of sight.

"Oh..."

"Yeah uh, let me show you your room" He said. I nodded and followed him upstairs.

The interior of the house was done very professionally and really defined Justin's CEO side.

"This is my bedroom and this is yours" He said pointing at both the adjacent rooms.

He opened the second one and we walked in. My luggage was already placed over there.

"I undid all the interior from this room so you can decorate it how you want, my interior designer will come at 11 am tomorrow and feel free to do it however you want" He said and I nodded with a small smile.

The walls of the room were off white and all that it had right now was a bed and a nightstand. I set Peanut down on the floor and turned to Justin.

"Okay, thank you" I said.

"You don't have to thank me.....but this your home too now, just don't feel inferior to do anything" He said and I nodded.

"Goodnight" I said.

"Goodnight" he said and bent down to ruffle Peanut who was purring and pawing at his feet.

"I'll make you meet Eshter and Phil tomorrow" He said to him.

"Um, after you have a talk with the interior designer, we'll have to go to my office. I mean uh, now that I'm going to go back to work, everybody will expect me to introduce you...so..." He trailed off.

"Okay" I small-smiled again.

"See you in the morning" He smiled back and walked out of the room and shut the door.

I sighed and changed into something comfortable. Peanut had already made himself comfortable on the bed so I picked him up and placed him on one side of the bed. I giggled when he placed his head on the pillow and slumped.

"You are such a cutie Peanut" I got under the covers beside him.

I stroked the fur on his head while he looked at me with his cute small black eyes.

"I hope my life will be alright Pea, I'm so afraid for tomorrow and all the rest of the tomorrows that I'm going to face. I hope I don't die lonely" I said to him and he just purred in response as if he knows what I'm talking about.

"Goodnight Pea" I sighed when I saw his eyes drooping as I kept stroking his head.

He fell asleep after a while so I closed my eyes too and tried to get some sleep because tomorrow is going to be a long day.

--------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter is hella exciting!

Just wait for it! :D

Keep voting n commenting till then

see ya later!

-Love, S